SURGE NOW IN DALLAS/PLANO!!!!! YIPPY!!!

CocoaCure

I finally found it!!! It's at K Beauty Supply in Plano at K Avenue in the Parker Town Shopping Center on the left! I'm soooo excited after hearing so many wonderful things about this product!! Now I want to join the Surge Challenge! (I think there was a Surge Challenge) I just sprayed some on my hair (yes, here at my desk at work - yes, I'm obsessed!) and so far so good. I also bought the Woojee Cream and mixed some of that in too! I love the softness and moisture without greasiness feeling so far!! I think I'm falling in love with this stuff already!! Just had to share my excitement!

Thanks for the heads up. Is that off of Independence?? If so, I started to stop there but automatically assumed they would not have it. I would definitely have to stop by there.

melvytx

Good looking out!
up.gif

Fort Worth ladies, I found it at Walgreens off Berry & Miller, Oh btw I bought the last 2 bottles
rofl.gif

I pretty sure they will be restocking!

Melvytx, if you take 75 north and exit Parker, go east (taking a right) and go over the little railroad tracks and then you'll come to a light that's K Avenue. Look to your left, it's in that Parker Town Shopping Center. It's the only shopping center on that side of the street. You can't miss it. Trust me if I can get there anyone can! I'm EXTREMELY directionally-challenged!

Back