Have you guys ordered from PaynesBeautySupply.com?

CocoaCure

They have EVERYTHING!!! (Except Carol's Daughter) But I typed in "Surge" at Google and it pulled up this page! They have all the Elasta QP stuff, the Elucence, the Motions, the Keracare, just everything!! All the stuff Sally's doesn't carry! Please let me know if you guys have ordered there before. I'm trying to find one of two things:
1. A good Beauty Supply in the Plano, Richardson, Garland area of North Dallas.........or
2. A great place to order from online that's really quick with good customer service! Please offer any advice!!

CocoaCure,

There is an Asian Beauty Supply on Parker and Avenue K in Plano. It's on the South-East corner between the Gloria's Beauty Salon and the Fiesta Grocery Store. There is another one across the street (on the North-East corner) but I have not been inside the other one.

I personnally love Paynes. I have ordered quite a few things from them without a problem. They usually ship the same day. However, there are a couple of ladies who have had some difficulty receiving their Surge from them. One lady said she received a phony UPS tracking number. So I would buy with caution. (I am wondering if the problem was with UPS, but I don't know.)

Paynes has Elucence? Hmmmm.

Back