Surge is the new hyundai of the world.

skegeesmb

Boy Surge is cheap, people are buying it like crazy and quite a few are getting good results. It reminds me of when Hyundai first came out in 85. The cars were cheap, they could get you from a to b, and the cars were good for quite a few. And those Hyundai buyers were clowned for buying the cheap new car.

Surge users, do some of you feel weary about posting about Surge for fear of hearing (Aww man you got a Hyundai??? /Surge???)

First it was L.U.S.T, then it was Dominican Rollersets, and now it seems to be Surge.

Hair growth Fads. A year from now we'll all be like "Remember that time we all went bananas over Surge?"
wink.gif

Tell me about it! There's like 6 Surge threads going on the first page alone! I gotta be sifting through the Surge posts, LOL...:D

We need a Surge FORUM!
rofl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
DigitalRain said:
Hair growth Fads. A year from now we'll all be like "Remember that time we all went bananas over Surge?"
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ain't that the truth! LOL
rofl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Surge users, do some of you feel weary about posting about Surge for fear of hearing (Aww man you got a Hyundai??? /Surge???)

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a bit. I ain't shame! People are entitled to their own opinions. There are plenty of threads/product raves that make me roll my eyes, too.

BTW--I dated a guy who drove a Hyundai Sonata or Elantra back in the day.
grin.gif

Nawww...if it bothered me...I wouldnt respond to threads, post my pics, post topics, answer pm's about it...etc...

I found something that works. What works for me may not work for everyone. But I have never been that type of person...who has a great recipe...and I bring it to your house...and at the end of the meal...you ask me for it...and I act like I cant remember how I made it. If the recipe gave you joy...you enjoyed it...why not share the recipe...so that the love can keep going.

I noticed that some consider Surge like the Yo-Yo...or the Hula Hoop...the craze of today...But talk to a woman whom Surge worked for her...who had no hair on the sides of her head...who felt like everyone was staring at her bald spots...who felt like all could count the STRANDS of hair left behind...If she found a "good thing" she will shout it from the rooftops...to save someone else the grief.

Some may follow it...because it is the latest craze...but for the ones it really works for...they are glad that someone before them...posted 6 threads on the topic...otherwise they may never have found an answer to their problem.

THANK YOU TO WHOMEVER STARTED THE CRAZE...I have stronger thicker hair because of it...THAT'S MY STORY...AND I'M STICKIN TO IT!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
pookeylou said:
Nawww...if it bothered me...I wouldnt respond to threads, post my pics, post topics, answer pm's about it...etc...

I found something that works. What works for me may not work for everyone. But I have never been that type of person...who has a great recipe...and I bring it to your house...and at the end of the meal...you ask me for it...and I act like I cant remember how I made it. If the recipe gave you joy...you enjoyed it...why not share the recipe...so that the love can keep going.

I noticed that some consider Surge like the Yo-Yo...or the Hula Hoop...the craze of today...But talk to a woman whom Surge worked for her...who had no hair on the sides of her head...who felt like everyone was staring at her bald spots...who felt like all could count the STRANDS of hair left behind...If she found a "good thing" she will shout it from the rooftops...to save someone else the grief.

Some may follow it...because it is the latest craze...but for the ones it really works for...they are glad that someone before them...posted 6 threads on the topic...otherwise they may never have found an answer to their problem.

THANK YOU TO WHOMEVER STARTED THE CRAZE...I have stronger thicker hair because of it...THAT'S MY STORY...AND I'M STICKIN TO IT!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif
I feel ya. I use it and I like it. I don't know about supergrowth, but I have been getting less fall out.

skegeesmb, Come Here let me
spank.gif
spank.gif

<font color="orange"> COME BACK HERE, DON'T YOU RUN FROM ME... </font>
spank.gif

I'm finna tear you up...
whip.gif

And that goes for anyone else that starts a thread that
Begins with "S" and ends in "Urge"..
mad.gif

Now go cut me a switch...

I'm waitin
wallbash.gif

[ QUOTE ]
DigitalRain said:
Good lord, girl you just brought some unpleasant flashbacks from my childhood
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL - Did you use to run..
I sure did...
grin.gif

Now THAT was funny!

Surge, Surge...I love you
Surge, Surge...grow hair you do...
If you were to dry up and die
I would surely weep and cry
Surge, Surge...you're the best
Better than all the rest!
tongue.gif
ththhththpppppttt (where is the razzberry smilie when I need it)

[ QUOTE ]
Mindymouse said:
skegeesmb, Come Here let me
spank.gif
spank.gif

<font color="orange"> COME BACK HERE, DON'T YOU RUN FROM ME... </font>
spank.gif

I'm finna tear you up...
whip.gif

And that goes for anyone else that starts a thread that
Begins with "S" and ends in "Urge"..
mad.gif