Surge Hair Revitilizer 14 - Atlanta BSS

AtlantaJJ

I would like to find this product somewhere locally. I tried to email their site and their mail box is full. I'm in the Marietta, Smyrna, close to Atlanta area, I would prefer to get it locally, I'm getting impatient with mail order!! :look:

Any ATL sistas that know where I could find it?

JJ, are you talking about the regular Surge 14 (in the yellow spray bottle) or is this a new type? I have always found mine (I'm in Kennesaw) at either CVS or Walgreen's.

blackbarbie said:
JJ, are you talking about the regular Surge 14 (in the yellow spray bottle) or is this a new type? I have always found mine (I'm in Kennesaw) at either CVS or Walgreen's.

Yes ma'am, I'm looking for the one in the spray bottle that everyone is raging about for growth. I'll check out their web site!

Thanks!

BrownSkin2 said:
The Beauty 7 Marts have them in Atlanta. I just saw it today.
Beauty 7 Mart? See I live in Cobb I gotta go to the west end to get the good stuff!! LOL I'm making a special trip there and to an Indian store.

Thank you for letting me know :-)

Janaenae

sweetascocoa said:
CVS and walgreens have surge. most bss also have it

I've called 3 BBS's I checked the web sites for Walgreens and CVS and they don't have it. I'm going to try calling the stores closest to me. But they don't see to know what I'm talking about, even when I spell it for them! LOL:whyme: :smirk:

blackbarbie said:

Hi which walgreens in Kennesaw did you go to, they never heard of it here in Smyrna or Marietta

I think I'm going to have to go the online route. It don't seem to be happeneing here, even in Kennesaw. I called 2 Walgreens there. I give up!

Don't give up. Just go to some of those places and look for yourself. Alot of times the store workers have no idea what you're talking abot and are too lazy to look. I'm SURE you'll find it today. :)

Armyqt said:
Don't give up. Just go to some of those places and look for yourself. Alot of times the store workers have no idea what you're talking abot and are too lazy to look. I'm SURE you'll find it today. :)

You are so kind and encouraging. I just found an Indian store...I'm going to go see what I can get into over there!!! WooHoo - A very good diversion :-):lol:

They have it at the C n C BSS in Stone Mountain on Memorial drive. But that's like a 45 min drive from Kennesaw.

I called the 1-800 number on their website and asked if it was sold locally. The looked it up and found one place in all of Austin! I hadn't even heard of this place. :eek: Now it's my favorite BBS.

Back