Surge Challenge Update week 3

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Ladies we are on week three of our challenge. How is everyone doing! Post your progress here.

I have a good amount of newgrowth and it is coming in soft and wavy.

One more week to go!

I am noticing some new growth as well, but I don't know what to think because I've just started taking MSM. I've also started using it only 1 time per day because my husband is gone and I don't have the time, ya know, with 2 small ones and everything. I really do love using the Surge spray, oil and moisturizer together but I have noticed lately that my hair is getting hard. I'm not sure about my progress though.

Corbins, I was checking out your pics. I love your hair. I have the same prob with bone straight ends. How long did it take to remove them? Your hair has really grown and is so healthy and thick!

Dontspeakdefeat:

Thank You sooo much for the compliment! It is very encouraging! I have never been able to grow my hair past 10 inches! Since the beginning of the year I've been trying to take better care of my hair and this forum has really helped me! I think it took like 2 months for me to get enough nerve to completely cut all of the ends off. I just clipped bits at a time. I had to feel comfortable with the amount that I was cutting, so I just clipped as much as I wanted. I think moisture, conditoner washes, and protective styles helped with the growth.

im still liking surge. my hair seems completely different- there's just more of it. my kitchen and baby hair are gettin long and my hair lines getting lower.

Ya'll know I like it, won't know true progress until my hair comes down in December or maybe January (pushing it).

Well I washed and blowdried my hair yesterday because i have braids now and wanted to see the true difference because I was airdrying forever.. I DEFINITELY see and feel newgrowth on the left side (I am only doing it there)..

Hey Tebby

Are u referring to me?
wave.gif

Well... I'm getting good results alot of new growth, but I don't know the amount maybe in jan or feb when I get a relaxer.

I have good amount of new growth especially in the back and
sides hair is soft and wavy less shedding. GREAT.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CORBINS said:
Dontspeakdefeat:

Thank You sooo much for the compliment! It is very encouraging! I have never been able to grow my hair past 10 inches! Since the beginning of the year I've been trying to take better care of my hair and this forum has really helped me! I think it took like 2 months for me to get enough nerve to completely cut all of the ends off. I just clipped bits at a time. I had to feel comfortable with the amount that I was cutting, so I just clipped as much as I wanted. I think moisture, conditoner washes, and protective styles helped with the growth.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks, I have really been considering cutting mine off. I just cut off 1 inch about a week ago. I have about 3 more inches to cut though. I may just do it gradually.
smile.gif

Im still like the Surge too. Ive been using since November 11. My new growth is soft and smooth feeling. Spraying my scalp with Surge basically is part of my nightly routine.

I am still enjoying the benefits of this product.
My new growth is increasing
My hair stopped shedding
No breakage
Thicker stronger feeling hair. I can tug at it with out seeing strands in my hands...
I was reading someone else's post a little while back who said that they used S Curl to seal so I started trying that, AND I LOVE IT EVEN MORE
grin.gif
. Who ever posted that idea, thank you. It really contributes to softness and it's extra moisturizing. Those of you who are experiencing hard hair with Surge, try sealing it with S Curl, it works
smile.gif

Still going good...growing more, breaking less, and even though I'm natural, I finally do notice that my hair is softer/easier to manage- but that usually happens when winter sets in...

Hey guys, I have not Surged since last Wednesday nite coz I went to London fro 4 days and forgot mine at home in NYC. Now, I do have a lot more new growth than usual and my hair is super soft which I love. I'm not shedding and breaking like before but that may be a result from the garlic shampoo and conditioner.

Laginappe

What part of California are you in? In Northern or Southern Cali?

I just noticed you live in SCAL. If you were in NCAL I could steer you in the direction of Surge. Sorry...

Candycane

I just started the Surge Challenge (Day 3).. I am so excited!!! My hair is natural and I had some extreme breakage to the back of my hair due to stress, but it is growing in nicely and hopefully the Surge will help more!!!!

I have to also say, I ordered from them myself
I also have never received it, good thing I found it at beauty supply, hopefully they dont charge my card

Ok...I reported that my edges came back in fuller and thicker and I am happy to report that it has completely filled in after my shedding disaster. But last night something woke me up out of my sleep. I sprayed surge on the crown area to see if I could possibly gain any additional progress and how fast but anywho, I felt the weirdest sensation. It was a tingling sensation right in the spot I sprayed it in. I thought my head was on fire for a minute but soon after it subsided. Could it have been a SURGE in growth???
laugh.gif

Laginappe-- I had to order online

Ok I have been quietly trying surge for about 2 weeks now. I was really skeptical because nothing has made my edges grow in. I have religiously used Follicle Booster, Hair Booster by Hairobics, Profectiv Anti Thinning Circulation Cream, and Biotin Creme. So it has been 2 weeks and the surge has made a noticeable difference in my edges-- I say they are about 2 times thicker, and the hair is longer. I also put it on a thin spot on the nape of my neck and although it did not make it thicker-- the hair has doubled in size-- from one inch to 2 inches within the last 2 weeks. So my overall judgement-- BUY STOCK IN SURGE!! Its soo incredible!

Shoot! I can't wait for an online order!! I want it right now!!!

Oh well...I'll just head over to my favorite BSS and ask the guy there if he'll order it. He's my product pusher. So far, whatever product I've asked him to get, the next time I go in its on the shelves! Luv that store!!

Back