Surge Available

Anyone missing their Surge days. I assume what I have is the original formula: water, cetrimonium chloride, propylene glycol, muccopolysaccharides, hydrolyzed keratin protein, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, polyquarternium-7, biotin, fragrance, methylparaben, aloe barbadensis gel, propylparaben, citric acid, sodium PCA.

The new one has: water, propylene glycol, PEG-7 Dimethicone phthalate, myccopolysaccharides, cetrimonium chloride, hydrolyzed keratin protein, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, biotin, polyquarternium-7, fragrance, methylparaben, propylparaben, sodium PCA, triethanolamine Why they change a good thing?!

If anyone wants to purchase just hit me up via PM. I won't be charging you an arm and a leg like those on ebay. If you're close enough we can just do a slow roll by - wind your window down and I can toss it to you :yawn: or paypal it.

It detangled the middle section of my hair so lovely. I mix it it with some oils (either WGO or EVOO and I love it! No flakiing or anything lihe that so far and I've had it for a week. It only took me 2 days to go thru most of the Surge threads and some prayer to see if I really wanted to try it. :yep: Glad I did. I will be posting results in a 2 months time.

Be Blessed!

Last edited:
Aww man...they changed the formula...I was afraid of that :nono:
Have you noticed any difference in how the product works now as opposed to before?

Aww man...they changed the formula...I was afraid of that :nono:
Have you noticed any difference in how the product works now as opposed to before?

What I have is the old formual not the new so I don't know about a difference yet. PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong ladies!

What I have is the old formual not the new so I don't know about a difference yet. PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong ladies!

Oh, no...you are completely right!:yep:
I was just wondering if you (...or anyone...) had used the newer formula, and if so, is there a difference.

TIA! :)

im in your area. . . and I was wondering where you bought it. . . or if you bought it ages ago and u just happened to still have some left over.

im in your area. . . and I was wondering where you bought it. . . or if you bought it ages ago and u just happened to still have some left over.

"I'll neva teeeeeeeeellllllll eeeeeeeeeell" :grin: I purchased a few bottles 2 few weeks ago. They may have some left. In the Cedarbrook Shopping Plaza in Cheltenham.

"I'll neva teeeeeeeeellllllll eeeeeeeeeell" :grin: I purchased a few bottles 2 few weeks ago. They may have some left. In the Cedarbrook Shopping Plaza in Cheltenham.

I might need to roll out there. I cant live without my surge ultra max and i cant find it no where.

Last edited:
I LOVE that store!:yep:They also have some at 69th Old York rd.I only brought two and there were about 8 left.

Back