Remember Surge Revitalizer Plus 14 Growth Spray

mzteazeThe name of the company is C&L USA (Philadelphia PA). I called this company a few years ago. The lady wouldn't tell me why they stopped making it.

Here is the phone number that is listed on one of my Surge bottles: 1-888-816-8144

I called the company too and the lady wouldn't tell me why they took Surge off the market. She was rushing to get me off the phone! This stuff grew my hair about an inch a month. I'm still pissed!

Sometimes companies just go out of business, unfortunately for us. When I find any of this line of stuff,excluding the shampoo I snap it up. Great products, I must say. If anyone has this and is willing to sell it for a reasonable price---hook a sista up!!! :)

The strange thing is that they are still selling the rest of their line...

People like me had extreme reactions to the stuff. Maybe they went bankrupt or something. That stuff gave me a serious chemical burn like reaction! My scalp was black, peely, scaly & nasty! When I told them they tried to send me free product, that I sold......

Wow! It did nothing but good things for me.

I loved Surge and what it did to my hair. If it was urine in a bottle, it was baby urine.:look::lachen:

:lachen: Hahahaha...

I wish someone could take the liquid to a lab to be tested:look: The ingredients don't seem to look like the holy Grail of hair growth:nono:

Remember when this product came along...and the dropped off the face of the earth?

Well, about two years ago, I found some overseas and a few left at a small store in a country town. I bought about 5 bottles and used all but 2. I was cleaning out my large product baskets (recovering PJ) and found them. Can I still use the remaining two after all this time? :perplexed

Here are the ingredients:
Water, Cetrimonium CHioride, Propylene, Glycol, Muccopolysacharides, Hydorlyzed Keratin Protein, Hydrolized Vegetable Protein, Polyquatemium-7, Biotin, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Sodium PCA.

I still have 2 and 1/2 bottles from between 2004-2005...
I originally bought 5-6 bottles once I found out they were no longer producing them..lol I still remember I bought it from a bss in philly...
I still use them (I did before I got pregnant and will used after)- they smell and seem fine to me... and I haven't noticed any adverse effects (such as excess shedding, scalp itching/burning etc.,) so i'd keep using them as long as you sniff test it and try them out on a small patch of scalp/hair to make sure the ingredients (since they've sat for so long) still react as they should.

Back