Supergirl hair advice

tyra22

hi , your hair is so beautiful . How long did it take you to grow it out , or have you always had long hair.My hair is 4a/b and is 12inches , is it possible for me to obtain midback by my May 23,2004 graduation.
grin.gif

thanks tyra

Hi Tyra and welcome
wave.gif

I've only had long hair since high school. (this year is my 10 year reunion--to give you an idea of how long that's been) I guess the answer to your question would depend on your height. I am 5'8" & my hair is currently 27" which is mid-back for me. 26" was also in the midback range for me. Also, are you measuring your hair from the hairline or from the roots?

If from the hairline, I would be honest & say that it's not very realistic to expect to be at midback in 5 months.

If from the root, it may be possible indeed.
smile.gif

Good luck
up.gif
& thanks. Feel free to ask away anytime.

I believe that I am a 3C or 4A or a mixture. --I'm still not 100% sure on the hair typing thing though.

My last major hair cut was at the beginning of 1997. It was neck length at that time
smile.gif
--well, I guess I should say that was my last "official" hair cut. I had some scissor happy stylists(3) along the way also so I had some um "unofficial" hair cuts in there too
laugh.gif

Supergirl, I have been lurking and I must admit that when I went to a new hair stylist in houston,tx in a salon called Diva's Hair Salon I thought about you lol That lady asked my when was the last time I had a trim. I said 3 months. So I asked her to trim it. Well she got those scissors and began to chop away. Mind you she said that my hair looked great and to keep doing what I am doing to it. Why the hell would she want to cut it off then lol Sooo I am letting you guys know to stay away from Nina at Diva Hair Salon in houston.lol She is a very nice but scissor happy lol

Aaliyahredefined,
When I lived in Houston, I went to Visionz a girl by the name of Daina did my hair. She is the bomb and she won't cut your hair if you don't want it cut.

Back