Supergirl, did you just go to Discount-Beauty??

Avin'sMom2010

Girl, I live in Fort Worth I didn't know it was located in Dallas, I MapQuest the directions it took me about 35 minutes to get there, Girl I was out in the rain trying to find this place, lol :) I passed it twice there was no name on the bldg, plus I wasn't expecting it to be so small, man they have ALOT of high end hair care products I was in awe, so anyway I asked for the Design Essentials shampoo and she said a lady just bought the last smaller bottle was it you?? I ended up buying the huge bottle of shampoo, and the leave in conditioner, WHY WHY WHY did I go lookin' down every aisle, low and behold I see Pureology, I have been wanting to try this for the longest sooooo I had to get the super straight shampoo & conditioner, I can not shop anymore for like 6 months my bill was $112.00!!!!!!!!!!!

now off to go try EVERTHING OUT, lol :)

Yes, it was me! It's great that you live so close and you were able to get your products today. :yep:

Even though I'd been there many times, I was thrown off because of the missing sign too. :p

Anyway, you will probably be very happy that you got the big bottle. It was only $10 more anyway. I debated with myself on whether to go ahead and get the large one, but I was trying to spend low. You will find that no matter what you use after that shampoo, your hair will dry feeling luscious as long as you don't have alot of build up or damage.

Well, now you know where it is so you can go there to get your favorite products. They've also opened a new, LARGER store (with even more goodies!) in Terrell, Texas. I'm going to go one day. :yep:

Last edited:
Supergirl said:
Yes, it was me! It's great that you live so close and you were able to get your products today. :yep:

Even though I'd been there many times, I was thrown off because of the missing sign too. :p

Anyway, you will probably be very happy that you got the big bottle. It was only $10 more anyway. I debated with myself on whether to go ahead and get the large one, but I was trying to spend low. You will find that no matter what you use after that shampoo, your hair will dry feeling luscious as long as you don't have alot of build up or damage.

Well, now you know where it is so you can go there to get your favorite products. They've also opened a new, LARGER store (with even more goodies!) in Terrell, Texas. I'm going to go one day. :yep:

Hey Supergirl, yeah she said someone broke into their building and stole some S-Curl kits, LOL :) and a few other cheap items, she was like we have all these name brand products and they opted for the cheap stuff, she said it cost more to replace the glass on the window than it was to replace the products, OH, she also said that they are going to move out of that bldg into a larger one in Forney.

Back