Did you go get your 99cent Garnier?

Why aren't yall using the $1 off coupons from the Sunday paper? That would make the Garnier free!:grin: (I don't remember which papers it was, but there were Garnier coupons in several of them over the past few months).

Ooh thanks for reminding me I have these coupons. I am going tomorrow.

I looked in the paper yesterday, and found a $1 off coupon. Thanks for the reminder to use w/ manufacturer coupons. And thanks for the heads up on this sale.

I meant to go to Walgreens today, but I forgot. I hope they still have stuff tomorrow.

I ended up going last night and made out like a bandit. I wish I would of gone before I flat ironed my hair. I brought, the shampoo and conditioner of the length and strength, sleek and shine, moisture works and strength and repair along with the S&S leave in, and smoothing milk. I am trying to find the deep conditioner. There is no limits at the two that I have been to so far. I pray my hair likes this line. If not, I have my receipts. Oh and I got all of this for $6.93 because I had two coupons!

Why aren't yall using the $1 off coupons from the Sunday paper? That would make the Garnier free!:grin: (I don't remember which papers it was, but there were Garnier coupons in several of them over the past few months).

Yep I had 4 coupons so I paid .20 for 4 Bottles!!

I got mine :yay: 3 bottles.......1 bottle of the strength and repair shampoo and 2 bottles of the length and strength conditioner. I will be going to another walgreens tomorrow to get the strength and repair conditioner.

Yall got my sister running all over wallgreens trying to fine some 99 cent Garnier. :nono:

She called me asking if I was going to get some I said NO. Yall just got me going to three CVS looking for some NTM on sale just a few weeks ago. I still ended up paying full price cause I couldn't find any sales and I needed some.

I went today and got me 2 bottles of Length and Strength and one leave in conditioner. Yes!!!!!! Then, I am going to use the coupon from the papers to get my $1.00 off the conditioner and the leave in conditioner.

This is still going on? I love me some Garnier Fructis Curl & Shine shampoo. [off to Walgreen's in a hurry]

Love the length and strength line too.. I wouldnt use them as dc's though, just for co washes...And i love the 3 minute masque too... I am 4a relaxed...

Last edited:
Back