SUPERCUTS IS HAVING A SALE-50% OFF NIOXIN VITS

mika vs sasha

I went to Supercuts this morning with my boyfriend. He was getting a hair cut, anyways I decided to take a look at the discount table. To my surpise I found a bottle of Nioxin Recharging Complex Vitamin reg price $14.95, but now reduced to 50% off. Yippie! I think I'll start taking these after I finish my GNC UltraNourish supply. But I am excited to try the new vitamins, I know that many women are currently on the challegne but for those who want to start here is your chance.

Well...I went waddling up to SuperCuts...barefooted in the rain...to get these vitamins for 50% off. I busted thru the door looking for a sign that read half off...not so! At the store I went to...they were 17.99/30 and 50% off on the 2nd bottle. I ended up getting 2/28.30. I was gonna get a bottle off ebay for about 23.00/90. But I figured with the wait and the postage I wouldn't have saved that much. I have 60 days to find another sale...which I'm sure I will.

Thank you mika! Imma have to call me local supercuts to make sure befire going! I have been wanting to try them b/c I need a hair growth boost.

Back