Super Healthy Ends Challenge.

I haven't checked in for like forever.........I'm still bunning and I have dusted quite a few times over the past 2 months. My ends are looking good and I am hoping they stay that way!

Hello ladies-
I know I am late, but Im just now seeing this thread...I pm'd Poranges..she said it was ok...so here I am.:yep:

I will try to do more protective styling to protect my ends because I like to wear my hair out. Now that the weather is changing, that will make it easier for me to ps.

I need to find a decent sealant/sealer for my ends...I was basically just moisturizing by using oils.

Check-In

I'm still twisting my hair and sealing with castor oil. My ends are still looking good and feeling great.

I stopped sealing with castor oil and used coconut oil for awhile, because I misplaced my co. I can definately tell the difference. My ends are not as smooth as before. Thankfully I found my castor oil.

Ive been pretty good since joining the challenge. I ps for two days now and I have been moisturizing my ends with my oils in the morning and I started sealing with unrefined shea butter at night.

I bought the shea butter over the summer, but I wasn't sure how I could use it until reading this thread. At least it does not have to go to waste.

I checked my ends last night and they look good, as blunt as they were at my last cut. I'm still moisturising well and applying castor oil to my ends.

checking in.... looking for alternatives for moisturizing and sealing because the weather in H-town changed OVERNIGHT...Thinking about Qhemet burdock and maybe almond oil or jojoba oil..Ends look fine, still doing a light dusting every so often.

Checking in. Ends are doing fine. Less than two months until I see what being in this challenge has done for them.

Checking in: my ends are doing fine. I haven't had a trim since April. I will definitely trim them in Dec. with my next touch up although I don't think I will have to trim much.

Checking in: Been fake bunning for about a week, will continue to do so until the end of the month. Its the easiest hairstyle I know. I moisturize and seal my hair every day.

How are everyone's ends?

I was going to do cut out split ends yesterday, but I didn't find any. :yay: I am sure I still have some, but I'm glad they are becoming harder to find. :)

My ends were really not doing well:nono: so I had to trim them, I did that about a month ago.

I've got split ends. I'll do a search & destroy when I straighten for the HYH reveal.

I just need to figure out how to get rid of the frizzy ends. Not frizzy becauase of damage, but frizzy because of the cuticles not being closed.

I totally forgot I was in this challenge hence me not checking in for quite a while. I am still babying my ends, moisturizing and sealing with JBCO. In addition, I did quite a few dustings over the past couple of months. My ends are looking really good, I just need them to thicken up and I will be well on my way to my 2010 goal (full blunt MBL).

I've been under the weather and haven't check in or even logged on to LHCF for a while. Trying to keep the ends super healthy; I do need to step it up though.

My last wash I used joico split end mender, of course it's too soon for me to tell if it works or not, but it did leave my ends smoother and freeze free.

Checkin' in...still using my Kerastase Leave In after shampooing and conditioning...going to get a "therapeutic trim" in about a week

I've got split ends. I'll do a search & destroy when I straighten for the HYH reveal.

I just need to figure out how to get rid of the frizzy ends. Not frizzy becauase of damage, but frizzy because of the cuticles not being closed.

Use Porosity Control conditioner faithfully every time you wet your hair as a final step.

I trimmed off some of the see-thru ends you see in my siggy. The attached pic is what my ends look like now.

Attachments

• IMG_6768.jpg
    IMG_6768.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 7
I've been trimming a lot to even my hair. I'll probably do one big trim in December hopefully that will be it. Other than that my ends look good.

Use Porosity Control conditioner faithfully every time you wet your hair as a final step.

This keeps the ends from being frizzy? I don't have much of a problem now because I have Maxiglide (makes wonders for the ends, even after a good week.) But I still want to make sure they don't frizz.

Wow, I haven't checked in a while. I am still babying my ends. I moisturize and seal daily. I haven't had a trim since April. I will be getting one next week since I am doing a touch up this weekend and accessing my ends. I don't think I will need to get that much trimmed off.

My ends are doing great, still contemplating whether I should get a trim w/ my relaxer. Would you Ladies like a SHE challenge 2010?

This keeps the ends from being frizzy? I don't have much of a problem now because I have Maxiglide (makes wonders for the ends, even after a good week.) But I still want to make sure they don't frizz.
If you attribute the frizziness to your cuticles not being closed then this will help. I had serious porosity issues and using this turned my situation completely around.

I did my touch up this weekend and my ends aren't that bad. I will get my trim on Thursday. I will trim about 1/4" to 1/2" at the most.

Its getting cold here. I've been fake bunning and half-wigging to protect my ends. I am oiling them just about every night. Gonna DC tomorrow.

Back