Super Cuts

Desert Skye

I need a haircut really bad but I am not familiar with any of the hair salons here in my neighborhood since moving from NYC. There is a supercuts near my apartment and I am tempted to go. What is everyone's experience with them and how does a hair trim go for? Thnx

It all depends on who is working there. They are a chain place, so each one is independently owned and operated. My sister wne there and they messed her up. But my mom went to a different one and she loved the stylist she met. Just be sure you know what you want and dont let them talk you in to anything. Let us know how it goes

there are supercuts here in atlanta but i haven't gone there BUT they are simlar to great clips. i usually go there for a quick trim. i go to the ones when i see a black person in there , i hate to say but they always do good trims.

just be very specific in what you want and watch them. i have told someone to stop before and asked for someone else. they looked at me crazy but this is my hair. a trim is not a cut.

that's my advice ;)

dede1174 said:
hey quick question is the reading emails for pay a real gig????

i know this is off the subject

Hey dede, yeah you sign up and you can do surveys, read emails, and do some offers. Ill PM you so I wont get in trouble :sekret:

I agree with others who have commented, it all just depends on who is working there. I used to go to a lady that worked in Cost Cutters and she was the bomb. But her co-workers were a little suspect :perplexed. So you might want to sit there for a while and see someone's work before you jump in their chair. Good Luck!

dede1174 said:
there are supercuts here in atlanta but i haven't gone there BUT they are simlar to great clips. i usually go there for a quick trim. i go to the ones when i see a black person in there , i hate to say but they always do good trims.

just be very specific in what you want and watch them. i have told someone to stop before and asked for someone else. they looked at me crazy but this is my hair. a trim is not a cut.

that's my advice ;)
GREAT advice! I second!

Back