Sunsilk lovers-Get in here!

mango387

I went into my local Target, and Sunsilk has in-store coupons that are AMAZING!!!

You receive $2 off in 24/7 creme or spray and $1 off any Sunsilk shampoo or conditioner. Well, that might not seem so good, but the cost for all Sunsilk shampoos, conditioners, sprays, and cremes at my Target is $2.99. Therefore, you only pay .99 for a FULL-SIZE CREME/SPRAY!

NOTE: If you are going to be a PJ, please don't pay full prices to support your habit if at all possible.

Last edited:
I just bought some for the first time yesterday (but from a store other than TarJay).....

Can you tell me all the fabulous things about this brand? I got the TLC.....conditioner

You called my name?

I saw $1 coupons on the poo and con last night at my Target. There wasn't anything on the cremes which is what I use. I'll have to try another Target or try that one again.

Thanks!

I just bought some for the first time yesterday (but from a store other than TarJay).....

Can you tell me all the fabulous things about this brand? I got the TLC.....conditioner

Quite honestly, I have no idea. I have read on this board that the cremes are good leave-ins for daily moisture and rollersets. The latter is why I purchased the creme along with it being ONLY .99. I am about to get my first "real" job, and these buns have got to rest for a little while.

I went into my local Target, and Sunsilk has in-store coupons that AMAZING!!!

You receive $2 off in 24/7 creme or spray and $1 off any Sunsilk shampoo or conditioner. Well, that might not seem so good, but the cost for all Sunsilk shampoos, conditioners, sprays, and cremes at my Target is $2.99. Therefore, you only pay .99 for a FULL-SIZE CREME/SPRAY!

NOTE: If you are going to be a PJ, please don't pay full prices to support your habit if at all possible.

Cool....thanks. That's how much it costs at my local Target as well. I'm low on creme. I'm going to pick up 2 or 3.........thanks again. :yay:

Quite simply...They do what they say they will do! They can be used on wet or dry hair. I use them on wet hair right after DC'ing.

The Straighten-Up creme will soften and straighten your NG temporarily. That helps stretch a relaxer or manage natural hair a little easier.

The Hydra TLC creme will keep your hair moisturized. I have very dry, double-processed hair. Sometimes I only have to moisturize and seal every other day, because, I use the Hydra TLC creme twice a week on wet hair. I credit the De-Frizz creme, which I put on my ends, for my non-frizzy roller sets.

I only use these three cremes. Based on them, I would not hesitate to recommend the poo, con and other cremes if your hair has the issues they address.

I use the Hydrasilk TLC leave in (in the pink bottle). I love the conditiner and shampoo too!!! Once NTM got hard to find, I switched to the Hydrasilk line.

I did not like the hydra tlc, but I love the straigten up and anti poof. Oh yes, i was hipped to the coupons, I stole...i mean took all of them. They are good until November.

I love the Sunsilk Anti-Flat Conditioner in the yellow bottle...it definitely adds some fullness to my fine hair.

Do you know how long the sale is going to be on? The closest Target to me is all the way in the Bronx and I probably won't be able to get there until next weekend. I love the Hydra TLC 24/7 creme. I'm six weeks post and the creme does wonders for my new growth. It works just as well as gel does.

Back