Sunsilk hair products

marygrove013

What do you guys think about the new sunsilk hair products? I used the Hydra TLC 24/7 creme...It seems to work pretty well....Has anyone used any of their other products? Thanks for your help in advance.....

I use the Hydra TLC hair mask as a pre-poo and I like it pretty ok. I also purchased the Hydra TLC conditioner, but I have not used it yet.

The defrizz 24/7 cream seems to loosen my ng and the hydra tlc cream keeps my hair soft and moisturized between washes. I use them b4 rollersetting and also when airdrying. It helps a lot with shrinkage.

I love the De-Frizz line. And the 24/7 de-frizz cream works very well and it does help with shrinkage. I could sniff my hair all day after I use this stuff. I have pics of the results in my fotki.

I like most of what I've tried so far except the shampoo which I found drying. The Hydra TLC Mask is interesting, I mixed it with Porosity Control and it made my hair nice, moisturized, and strong but coated a little. The Hydra TLC cream works well, it detangles and moisturizes but is slightly greasy to me I don't mind though.

I went to Target two weeks ago and found the Sunsilk Anti- Esponja, Anti - Caida, and Hydra Tlc cremes. I love them, I pretty much use one or the other daily depending on my hair style. I can't wait to try the hyrda tlc creme on my ends while roller setting.

I've used the Hydra TLC shampoo and the De-Frizz 24/7 creme. The shampoo is pretty good. It doesn't leave my hair rough like many shampoos do. The De-Frizz creme is great! It gives awesome curl definition. I'll be trying one of the conditioners next.

I've used the defrizz creme, in the green bottle.
It worked pretty well
gave some stretchage which was nice!

I tried the Sunsilk last night, the ones in the pink bottles, I got samples form sunsilk which was nice.

The Shampoo-felt good while lathering but once I rinsed my hair felt more stripped than usual. It wasn't really stripped just really clean. I am not used to that since I am always trying to get more moisture from a shampoo. I will just say that it did a very good job cleaning. I won't purchase though, well, maybe, but i will only use it when I prepoo along with this.

The Conditioner: This is the love right here. It made my hair soft and IMO it is better than the Hello Hydration. The only thing about it is the smell is very overwhelming and the cone as the 3rd ingredient. But I am def. purchasing this. It also gave some amazing slip!

TLC Creme-This was also good. I really enjoyed this as it provided excellent slip. Made my hair feel kinda greasy but that i don't mind because I need the extra moisture seeing how I am not wearing it down. I will also def. purchase this too.

I also sealed the TLC creme with some Hot Six oil and proceeded to airdry using my scarf method. I def. recomment this line. I am a 4b who is 10 weeks post relaxer.

Back