Sulfur Based Growth Aids

hair4romheaven

Hello Ladies,

I am in search for a sulfur based growth aid in a creamy form. (I don't want it in oil form as I am hiding my hair in a weave and the oil makes the weave hair oily)

I have searched for boundless tresses but they have been out of stock on the cream form for quite some time.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
I was thinking of going with sulfur 8. :perplexed

You could certainly make your own and use all of your favorite oils and products. I use Sulfur Powder and Wheat Oil and let it sit. Good Luck :)

ithink MTG is a sulfur growth aid. :look:

It is but it is an oil. In my OP i stated I was looking for something cream based as oil makes my weaves look oily. Thanks though. :yep:
You could certainly make your own and use all of your favorite oils and products. I use Sulfur Powder and Wheat Oil and let it sit. Good Luck :)
Thanks but that an oil based product. I guess I will give s8 a try. Thanks :yep:

Sulfur 8 has a hair and scalp conditioner as well as an under wig intense treatment. I have the hair and scalp conditioner but have not opened/used it yet.

BUMP................
I need one but I don't want to mix it. Any suggestions besides MTG or Sulu I don't want anything oil based. I need a creme or something similar.

I know this isn't what you're looking for but, the only other creams I know of are Megatek and Ovation Cell Therapy. Of course, that's not sulfur based. Have you considered those? I'm using megatek under my sew in. I've used it in 2008/2009 with great results.

Your Cheeziness I tried MT and it did nothing for me. I am currently in a weave and don't want to try MT since there may be shedding. I would rather monitor my hair if I try something like MT or OCT. I would love some BT but she has been out of the creme for months. I am looking for something similar.

Back