Suggestions on Weaving hair for ponytail...

mizzy247

Hello ladies,

I need help for my lil sister's hair.. She has a interview tommorow and came to me a hot mess! I have a wet and wavy weaving hair with the track and want to put in on her hair for a ponytail..I tried wrapping the track hair around her ponytail but it comes out so bulky.. I was wondering if any of you had any suggestions?? Could really appreciate it this child needs a job! :nono:

What my stylists used to do was use that wrapping paper, you know the one that the wrap around your head to get your edges to lay down and its stretch, she would wrap that around my bun (she would obviously bun my ponytail) and use a rubber band or whatever to hold that in place. I would get under the dryer and let my hair dry, she used a lot of gel on my sides to keep my ponytail neat looking. Then she would glue the tracks around the ponytail with hair glue. It worked and didn't damage my hair because it was glued to the paper.

I haven't had ponytails with tracks for a while but I do remember that is how she did it.

What my stylists used to do was use that wrapping paper, you know the one that the wrap around your head to get your edges to lay down and its stretch, she would wrap that around my bun (she would obviously bun my ponytail) and use a rubber band or whatever to hold that in place. I would get under the dryer and let my hair dry, she used a lot of gel on my sides to keep my ponytail neat looking. Then she would glue the tracks around the ponytail with hair glue. It worked and didn't damage my hair because it was glued to the paper.

I haven't had ponytails with tracks for a while but I do remember that is how she did it.

Girl thank you so much.. It didn't slip off of the paper at all? Interesting well going to bbs to get some paper and glue thanks again.. Wish me luck..

That is why you use the rubberband thing to hold it on. Now once you use the hair you can't reuse because when I came back she would cut it off. My hair would never be damaged though

Back