Suave's milk & honey conditioner....has this been disc?

I can only find it at HEB! I was asking this awhile back because it became so hard to find, and it was my favorite conditioner to use so now I use the Citrus Smoothie which smells so good almost like a milkshake, But milk and honey is hard to find, But when you find it it is wise to try to stock up LOL!!!

I hate when I find something that works and then I can never find it again.

NappyParadise said:
I can only find it at HEB! I was asking this awhile back because it became so hard to find, and it was my favorite conditioner to use so now I use the Citrus Smoothie which smells so good almost like a milkshake, But milk and honey is hard to find, But when you find it it is wise to try to stock up LOL!!!

I hate when I find something that works and then I can never find it again.

thanks NP! I will def. stock up if I find it this weekend

I live in NC and I usually find it in Harris Teeter grocery stores. I can find it in Target sometimes.

I don't know if the have meijers by you but they always have it there and also targets carries it. Good luck!

I have heard this a few months back. I emailed the company and they are NOT disc. The company said that they will sell it to any store that is willing to stock the product.

Go to the HEB (where majority black people reside side of town) and I guarantee you will find it!
I found mine on the eastside of town.

I revisited this stuff yesterday and used it as a pre-poo treatment. I'm almost out of it now, and I want to repurchase it. I went to Wal-Mart this morning before work, but I couldn't find it! I hope I end up finding it somewhere because this stuff is nice.

firecracker said:
I just saw it in Big Lots. I thought about buying some. Is it really good?
It could be the smell that everybody likes along with the ingredients of milk/honey. I think it works just like any other Suave conditioner.

curlilocs said:
I live in NC and I usually find it in Harris Teeter grocery stores. I can find it in Target sometimes.

Thanks for this...I live in NC...Eastern NC at that, and I couldn't find this product anywhere. But I will most definantly check harris teeter when I go back to school.

I found some at KMart today and tried it for the first time tonight. This stuff is excellent and is now part of my permanent collection. If this gets discontinued, I'll cry.

crlsweetie912 said:
If anyone needs some, I will be happy to purchase and send to you.

oh, bless you sweetie! I am going on vacation tommorrow and will look for it. If not, look for me email next Thrusday.;)

Back