Suave Performance Series Treatments

Ipanema

Has anyone else used these, and did they perform as you expected? I tried the Suave 2-Minute Recovery deep conditioner today, and was very pleased with it. It rinsed out very well, and my hair looked & smelled so good afterwards. I'd recommend this for the pooers & no-pooers out there.

I really like the Suave Professionals Humectant. I also am going to soon try the Awapuhi and the Biobasics. The Humectant has been the best under $3 conditioner I have found.

I didn't like the 2 minute reconstructor. Didn't do anything really but I like the Humectant and the biolage conditioning balm.
smile.gif

I have the 2 minute recovery and the Awapuhi-esque shampoo. I love, love, love the shampoo. The conditioner is great too. I use the conditioner as a leave in cream though.

[ QUOTE ]
I really like the Suave Professionals Humectant. I also am going to soon try the Awapuhi and the Biobasics. The Humectant has been the best under $3 conditioner I have found.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm trying to find the Suave Humectant and haven't found it. Where did you get yours?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm trying to find the Suave Humectant and haven't found it. Where did you get yours?

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's a link to the Suave Humectant Suave Humectant Conditioner

[ QUOTE ]
I have the 2 minute recovery and the Awapuhi-esque shampoo. I love, love, love the shampoo. The conditioner is great too. I use the conditioner as a leave in cream though.

[/ QUOTE ]

What did you love about the shampoo?/How did it perform? I've seen it at the store and I need a cheap but effective shampoo.

Back