Suave or Not

brownstallion

life ain't easy!!
I was wondering if suave works well on relaxed hair?

I was thinking about mixing pantene relaxed & natural, suave tropical coconut conditioner, and aloe vera chlorestoral (spelled wrong) conditioner. What do you think?

I mix my "cheap" conditioners all the time. Alone, they are not moisturising enough for my hair but once i mix them along with some honey and oil its is great. I use them on my condition washes.

<font color="purple">I also mix the cheap conditioners with essential oils, EVOO or coconut oil, honey or molasses to make it even better to use on relaxed hair. I'm going to try mixing Tropical Coconut conditioner with melted coconut oil or coconut milk and a bit of honey for my conditioner wash. </font>

<font color="blue"> FYI: You can also mix the cholesterol and any oil you use into your cheap conditioners as a moisturizing pre-poo treatment. This also makes your hair more moisturized and soft. That's my added $0.02 for your consideration. </font>

suave milk and honey is a great conditioner for me. I used to use elucence MB but now I only use this. I also use it as a leave-in as part of a mixture.

Thanks for the info but my cousin told me their is alcohol in the relaxed&amp;natural. I hope not but I will be running to walmart to check if so I will try another con. to mixed the suave with. Thanks again

I love the Suave Milk &amp; Honey I use it for co washes it really moisturizies my hair I never add to it.

Back