Suave Citrus Smoothie Review

Lee

WOW
shocked.gif
I conditioned washed in the shower with this last night and ooooooh the softness it gave the moisture it left. I'm in love. It's a keeper for conditioner washes and quick rinses. The two top suave conditioners for me is the Awphi (sp?) and the citrus smoothie.

What are your favorite suave conditioners. I would like to try new ones in the future.

There's a lot of folks that give good raves about the Milk-n-Honey. I tried it and wasn't really impressed?!?!

Man I wish I could find the Citrus Smoothie and the Milk and Honey. I know the Cocunut with silk proteins made my hair silky soft.

Currently i'm in love with all the suave ones I have used: humectant, tropical coconut, & Moisturizing (Thanks, DR). I wish to try more in the future.

I like the suave coconut, aleo vera, awphii, and the humectant. I've also tried their fruit extracts for co wash and it really made my hair really strong my shedding almost completely stopped.

I'm glad you like the Citrus Smoothie. I have been enjoying it since it came out. For me, it's the Citrus Smoothie and the Milk and Honey which are my absolute favorites...silky, shiny, soft, tangle-free hair. And, the price is GREAT!

I also like the Sun-Ripened Raspberry. Unlike the Citrus Smoothie and the Milk and Honey, it is not specifically for dry hair, but works like a charm. I still don't know why. Otherwise, I've not had great luck with Suave in the past.

I hope that Suave continues to make conditioners for dry hair. I'm so glad they started!

~Jade~

I love the citrus smoothie.

I just sent them an email to see if they could combine, honey and milk, coconut milk and the citrus smoothie into a one gallon jug so that I dont have to keep buying all of them at one time! :-)

<font color="purple">My favs are the Tropical Coconut, Milk &amp; Honey, and the Ocean Breeze. I'm going to start using the 3rd one again after I remove my braid extensions. I just love the way these Suave Naturals smell after using them. WOW!!!!!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
</font>

The Milk and Honey conditoner is great! I just bought two bottles of Citrus Smoothie yesterday, and I can't wait to try it!

Thanks ladies for your comments. I tried the coconut about a year and half ago, I really wasn't crazy about it. However, I will give it another try.

Back