Styling advice for Vacation

Candiss

I'm going on vacation next week for 7 days. I just relaxed my hair after about 4 years in February. And I'm still learning how to do the perfect roller set. So I've been thinking about using a curling iron for most of the time I am away. I'm going to do my weekly wash this Saturday and leave on Tuesday. What do you think I should do on Saturday to keep my strong when I will be useing the curling iron. I was planning on pre poo, wash, 2 min Aphogee and Suave biobasics. Do you think i should do the APHOGEE reconstructor instead of the 2 min aphogee? I was going to do the reconstructor once I got back because I would be at the post six weeks but now I wonder if I should do it before I leave to make my hair strong for the heat I will be using.

thanks

I say definitely use a reconstructor if you are going to be using a curling iron that often. I would also keep your strands moisturized and sealed with oils (which I am sure you already know this..)

Another alternative which is what I will be doing when I go on vacation is wearing braid/twist outs.. that way I won't have to worry about using the curling iron so often. But if u r just set on the curling iron then keep that reconstructor handy !!

Back