Does my regimen have too much protein?

Neith

I wash once a week...

I pre poo with aphogee keratin and green tea restructurizer for about 5 mins, then I wash with aubrey organics gpb shampoo. I deep condiion with aubrey organics honey suckle rose conditioner.

I deep condition with aphogee 2 min reconstructor followed by the honey suckle rose every 3 weeks.

I also use givanni direct leave in conditioner.

I have about 4 inches of natural 4a hair and the last 3 inches are texturized. Eventually I'll be natural.

I'm thinking I should stop the pre poo... what do you think?

I agree with you IMHO may be you should prepoo with a moisturising conditionner or concoction!

Yeah, I dunno why I ever started pre pooing with that...

Any suggestions for a good prepoo conditioner? I was thinking ors replenishing pack... but I think that has protein too.

I wash once a week...

I pre poo with aphogee keratin and green tea restructurizer for about 5 mins, then I wash with aubrey organics gpb shampoo. I deep condiion with aubrey organics honey suckle rose conditioner.

I deep condition with aphogee 2 min reconstructor followed by the honey suckle rose every 3 weeks.

I also use givanni direct leave in conditioner.

I have about 4 inches of natural 4a hair and the last 3 inches are texturized. Eventually I'll be natural.

I'm thinking I should stop the pre poo... what do you think?

Isn't that a leave in? And I think that's wayyyyy too much protein. I always pre-poo with a dominican conditioner and some type of oil. It leaves my hair feeling very mositurized.

Back