STYLES FOR THE STYLE IMPAIRED

Twist and Bun

summer-twist-n-bun-600x600.jpeg

http://blackgirllonghair.com/2012/11/twist-and-bun/

I love this style. I don't have enough for it, but I'm guessing some braiding hair could do the trick!

I can't post the link now but the youtube video by kimmaytube - wash tuck and go is very easy very stylish if you pair it with a scarf hair band.

I am definitely style challenged, it took me a hour to figure out with to do with my super drawn up curls I did, I like the way it came out but I messed with it so much it's frizzy in some places. I finally managed to get a darn banana clip in there

^^^^^^ I tried that style today. My hair wasn't full or long enough to pull it off. I'll try again in a few months...

Omg I love that first one! It's looks so nice, but I would take it a notch up and even put seran wrap on my ends like SistaWithRealHair did in one of her videos and put a rubber band around it to stay so my ends could stay moist !

LMAO! You are so cute!:lachen:

Youtuber ItsMyRayeRaye recently posted a holiday bun video where she creates 3 easy messy bun looks (works for relaxed or natural as long as you have hair long enough to create a ponytail). I wear the first one (at 1:01) as a staple bun!

I've been meaning to try all of these.

Attachments

• image-3523696834.jpg
    image-3523696834.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 96
  • image-496131322.jpg
    image-496131322.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 90
  • image-4259603460.jpg
    image-4259603460.jpg
    338.2 KB · Views: 70
Back