Style Question...

i think you rollerset it on small rollers. when the hair is completely dry you take them out and then comb your hair and put some pomade in it so the style holds. or some hairspray.

I thought they were combing wet, relaxed hair in a wave pattern then securing (setting) with metal clips until dry.

[ QUOTE ]
SVT said:
I thought they were combing wet, relaxed hair in a wave pattern then securing (setting) with metal clips until dry.

[/ QUOTE ]

This or a deep wave iron will do it.

Hmmmm, I don't think my hair will do the wet thing. It's got too much curl to it. What is a deep wave iron? I don't mind heat being on my head but what is the difference between a marcel iron and a regular iron?

The roller-set thing will work too. You pretty much comb out the culrs & that leaves you with deep waves that are already set.

[ QUOTE ]
ReaLuvsAOxymoron said:
Hmmmm, I don't think my hair will do the wet thing. It's got too much curl to it. What is a deep wave iron? I don't mind heat being on my head but what is the difference between a marcel iron and a regular iron?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's the same thing as the marcel iron in the link above.

Oh ok, now I see why I was confused. The first time I clicked on the link, it took me to the beginning of Sally's site! I just typed in marcel iron and I thought it looked the same as a regular iron. I get it now!

Back