Stupid Q: How do you know a salon is a "Dominican Salon"?

stacy

I'd like to try one of these famous "Dominican salons," but I don't know how to locate one. I don't think that Memphis, TN has a "Dominican" section of town. I don't know any names that might clue me in that the salon is "Domonican". What is a girl to do? Hep me!

That has been stumping me forever too. I would love to know the difference myself and where can I find one in Jersey.

Diane71 said:
That has been stumping me forever too. I would love to know the difference myself and where can I find one in Jersey.

there are alot of "dominican" salons in jersey like the Doobie shop theres one in Newark, New Bruskwick, and Elizabeth i think, alot of my friensd go there there a couple in Trenton where i live, alot of shops (black own and hispainic owned) have domincan girls who specialized in doobies and dominican blow-out you just have to ask for them, like at the Jc Penney's salon where i live and this shop call LA Perfection, i think you just have to call and ask them or ask around

You could always call and ask. Find a C-town or dominican/Puerto RIcan grocery store, etc. they will tell u.

there's a hispanic salon in my area. i just dont know if they're dominican or not. and i dont see any other type of people going in....i guess ill have to call or get one of my friends who speak spanish to ask them........

scorpiogirl112184 said:
there are alot of "dominican" salons in jersey like the Doobie shop theres one in Newark, New Bruskwick, and Elizabeth i think, alot of my friensd go there there a couple in Trenton where i live, alot of shops (black own and hispainic owned) have domincan girls who specialized in doobies and dominican blow-out you just have to ask for them, like at the Jc Penney's salon where i live and this shop call LA Perfection, i think you just have to call and ask them or ask around

ok so a doobie and a blow out are not the same thing? :perplexed

Back