Stretching Relaxers is DA BomB! My hair is Blinging.

Yep stretching worked wonders for my hair too. I just ended a 16wk stretch and my hair turned out great. Congrats on your success! :congrats:

Ladies, thank you, thank you thank you! I'm just sooo excited about my 12 wk stretch since I got my relaxer today. My hair is like a full new head of hair. I was a little worried if you remember in another post on how my stylist would handle all of the ng and thought that he was upset with me because I had not been to him in 12wks. To say the least, he was his normal cordial self. He told me how good and healthy my hair was and even bragged about the length. This was also my first time back to him since this scissor happy witch cut 2in in Dec. I just told him that I had a friend cut it on purpose to even things up to keep the drama down. I could have almost apl now after this stretch. Back to my point. Stretching is the best thing that has EVER happened to my hair. This has totally turned my hair around. I'm just shocked over the thickness and how much length I gained. I took my coffee bean colourshines with me and he used it on my hair without a problem. If you have never stretched your relaxer, do it. I owe it all to you ladies that stretch that share your tips on how to handle the two different textures. I will definitely be doing another 12 wk stretch or 14 wk. I wish I had found you ladies 2 years ago. My hair would be down to my but now instead of my shoulders. I hate that I don't have pics. My husband has a digital camera that I know nothing about. I'm just going to have to get it out, play with it and figure out how to down load pics and stuff. You ladies are the best!

ITA that stretching is the way to healthy tresses janeemat. I started stretching my relaxer in September of last year and I think it really is one of the best things for my hair as well. I usually stretched 12-14 weeks but since atarting the MT challenge 2 months ago, I don't think I can go a minute past 10 weeks this time. I'll see. Congrats on your progress so far.

i would like to stretch my relaxer out but I have so much shedding if I try.:perplexed Good for OP and the other ladies that can.

Back