Stretching Before & After photos !

sweet_silvia88

Hey girls:rolleyes:
everyone knows stretching your relaxer is very beneficial for our hair yet we often get discourage or very excited(waiting for the results!:drunk:) and end our tretching :look:

i thought it would be very motivating if we post photos from our before & after relaxer stretching results!

i'm sure I & Many other ladies will get motivated to continue !

p.s : share with us what you think helped you most while stretching your relaxer !

HHG to all ;)

well each person's hair is different..
some people relax every 6-8 weeks.... others stretch till even 1 year:drunk: so its according to how long you choose to stretch your relaxer...

I need to take new pics, but I've been ghost from the board lately. My very first stretch was for 38 weeks, since then I try to go at least 16 weeks.

Feb 08Feb 09
Here are a few pics of my NG:
14 weeks post20 weeks post31 weeks post

My siggy pic shows the results from Dec 09 to April 10....I don't think I took any between April and August. I'm currently about 15 weeks post but I haven't been keeping track this go round.

I need to take new pics, but I've been ghost from the board lately. My very first stretch was for 38 weeks, since then I try to go at least 16 weeks.

Feb 08Feb 09
Here are a few pics of my NG:
14 weeks post20 weeks post31 weeks post

My siggy pic shows the results from Dec 09 to April 10....I don't think I took any between April and August. I'm currently about 15 weeks post but I haven't been keeping track this go round.

thats some great progress girl ! also your hair has gotten thinker ;)

Back