Storage for Products?

HoneyCurlz

Where do you guys store your hair products? I am looking for different storage ideas because I have litereally run out of space.

Have any of you guys bought shelving ect from Ikea or something similar?

I need some ideas badly. :sad:

TIA.

the sterilite rolling carts from walmart.
The biggest one runs at about 20.00
I have several :sekret:

AAAAApwo5hMAAAAAAEZV3g.jpg

My dad put built in shelves in the storage room in my basement. I still have a bunch of stuff upstairs because I don't always feel like running down there, but I'm thankful and they work out great, I can see everything at once. That and everything is can be stored in a cool, dark, dry place :yep:

My dad put built in shelves in the storage room in my basement. I still have a bunch of stuff upstairs because I don't always feel like running down there, but I'm thankful and they work out great, I can see everything at once. That and everything is can be stored in a cool, dark, dry place :yep:

You lucky girl. lol

This is what I am hoping to have set up one day.

Right now I'm using a bookshelf to store most of my hair products... :look: I know it's a little bootleg. I like the sterile rolling storage idea better, though.

This is exactly what I have. When my hair was longer I would pull it out to wetset with the rollers, then roll it back into my closet out of view. I still use it and I couldn't imagine life without it.

This is exactly what I have. When my hair was longer I would pull it out to wetset with the rollers, then roll it back into my closet out of view. I still use it and I couldn't imagine life without it.
Girl, I WISH I could fit all my rollers in there.
I have my rollers in this huge comforter bag, seperated by smaller ziploc baggies, by size/color/type.

I purchased 2 of these last week from Walmart for $15 each. Online they were running for about $30.

I only use the wheels for the cart that holds the stuff I use on a weekly basis. Every PJ should invest in one of these.

:thud:

Mama. Want.

I'm lucky to have a huge cabinet in my bathroom that can hold all of my stuff that I use regularly:

2569176492_dd41e760a6_m.jpg

But I was thinking that it would be nice to have something to hold the 'stock up' and 'overflow' stuff that is currently stashed in various spots around the house. :lol:

I have an armoire in my living room stuff with hair products. I have also taken over upstairs linen closet.

I also have a smalle armoire in my bedrom.

It's ridiculous.:perplexed

Mama. Want.

I'm lucky to have a huge cabinet in my bathroom that can hold all of my stuff that I use regularly:

But I was thinking that it would be nice to have something to hold the 'stock up' and 'overflow' stuff that is currently stashed in various spots around the house. :lol:
I wish I had a space like this...there's something about looking at everything right in front of your face. You can see where you've made duplicate purchases, etc.

I have so many hair products that it is a shame. I have purchased the under the bed storage bins for my products and they are boiling over, I need to do something. It has gotten to a point where I do not even like going into my under the bed storage bins because I hate to close them.

yep yep. my dad built me a cabinet in the bathroom and i have a bookcase in the halway filled with products. those are the products that im not using right now. the products that i use all the time are in my room on my dresser.

Love/hate that problem, particularly in the morning when things start falling off the sink surround. I have a large Rubbermaid greentub-about 2 yards wide by 1 yard high ...you know the one used in dorm rooms..I put the seldom used items inside it, store them in my bedroom. Other stuff I have in my linen closet....the towels and sheets just have to make room!

I have this one I got from Kmart on sale over the summer. I keep my combs, clips, scarves and small product bottles in this one. In the bottom my instruments of torture (flat iron, marcel irons, blow drier) stay.
rollingcartofstuff-vi.jpg

I have mine in little or medium clear bins. I have one for products and another for combs/brushes. I just put them up in the closet til wash day.

This is what I use as well. It is a life saver.
I figure with this and the small space I have in the laundry room, that if I cannot fit a product, than I don't need it and need to use something up. One drawer holds several 1 liter bottles.

:lachen: girl you are cracking me up....

Mama. Want.

I purchased a shelf-bookcase from Walmart to hold ALL of my stash. I like to easily look at, search thru and grab.

People say I have a BSS in my room -- especially when I have the products nicely lined and face forward! :blush:

:look:

And um...I still need more space... :look:
I've promised myself I would not buy anymore products though until I used at least half of what I currently own. (Hmmm...or not unless I share half of it with family/friends :spinning: )

This is something very similar to what I own:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10098475

Back