Stopping garlic pills

Austro-Afrikana

I don't know if there is already a thread on this but...i would like to start using mega tek and taking garlic pills, but once i stop taking the mega tek and the garlic pills, will shedding suddenly increase by a lot? Like, wil i shed more than usual to compensate for the hair not being shed for the time taking garlic?

I don't know if there is already a thread on this but...i would like to start using mega tek and taking garlic pills, but once i stop taking the mega tek and the garlic pills, will shedding suddenly increase by a lot? Like, wil i shed more than usual to compensate for the hair not being shed for the time taking garlic?

Garlic is really good for your heart so i wouldnt reccomend stopping them... Just a tid bit

I don't know if this will help. I stopped using megatek about two months ago and I'm about to get some garlic pills today because of shedding.

I say just pop a few everyday to be be on the safe side.

Try alter ego garlic DC. That's the only thing that stopped my megatek shedding. I stopped using it after 3 weeks because of shedding. I started taking garlic pills before i started but that didn't stop it. I even made a garlic paste and i still kept shedding. Alter ego stopped the shedding in it's tracks. No more shedding since (except the usual shedding)

I still take garlic pills because they're good for you.

Last edited:
Try alter ego garlic DC. That's the only thing that stopped my megatek shedding. I stopped using it after 3 weeks because of shedding. I started taking garlic pills before i started but that didn't stop it. I even made a garlic paste and i still kept shedding. Alter ego stopped the shedding in it's tracks. No more shedding since (except the usual shedding)

I still take garlic pills because they're good for you.

Thanks heyfranz. Alter Ego has to be ordered online, right?

No, i see it in all BSS and Dominican Salons. Where do you live?

It's about $25 but well worth every penny. I tried the cheaper garlic DC's first. A waste of money. They might be good for general use, but only Alter Ego stopped the MT shedding

Last edited:
Oh, you should definitely be able to find it in the BSS there (I would think) or in the Dominican Salon. In NYC they have it everywhere.

Back