STOP THE PRESS!!!! I JUST MET A NIKOS' COUSIN!!!!

SmilingElephant

Omg.....so my mom sent me and my sis on a late nite run to the grocery store....i hate going outside at nite and i didn't want to go....but i went anyway....me and my sister.

I'm SO glad i did!!! I met Shula and her 3 daughters and all their beautiful hair!!!
:hug3:

Fortunately my hair wasn't all fly...i'm DC'ing over nite ....i had just took a shower and everything so yeah:look::ohwell:.....:grin:

But it was nice meeting you Shula!!!!!:wave:......my sister is all excited about doing your girls hair....she does an awesome job with braids and twists and things:yep:....let me know!!:laugh::yep:

Shula is SO sweet you guys:infatuated:

Smilingelephant you finally met your cousin great story.

I know!!....it was sureal!!!:grin:

:perplexed I know I'm going to get made fun of, but what is a "niko's cousin"?:look:
We are all Nikos' cousins....its what we here at LHCF call each other IRL. It comes from the guys name at the verrrrrry bottom of every page that has his name which is Nikos Dimopoulos.

Great story Smiling Elephant. I'm mad that you didn't take pics though.:angry2::pics:

J/K
.........If one mo' person say somethin to me bout some dawg on pics i'ma :fistshake:.......:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I was lookin God awful with my head all scarfed up:nono:

How did you say -- ahem, excuse me but are you Nikos' Cousin?

Lol!!! It was so funny because we just started talking about hair....we was waitin for me real cousin to meet us at the checkout line....and the more she talked about hair i knew somethin was up and then she said...."you guys sound like ya'll be on the hair sites!":look:

My sister was like "yeah"....and it never crossed my mind to ask her if she was a Nikos cousin:laugh:.....so after my sister started naming sites she was on....Shula goes....

"Have you ever been on the LONG HAIR CARE FORUM?".....:shocked:.....:thud:....i died(Thanx Rachel Zoe for that line!:D)....so i was all excited i was like "omg yeah i'm always on there!!! whats your name?!?!" so we exchanged names and hugged:bighug:...that was so awesome!!...and then we talked more about hair.....her hair is so pretty ya'll....and her stylist says its damaged:rolleyes:

That really made my day bc i was having somewhat of a crappy one:ohwell:

Don't it always seem like you meet someone whenever you running a late night erran looking busted w/ a scarf on your head! I hate that :wallbash: lol. BTW, great story!!!! I think I know one of Niko's cousins, I almost asked her one day but I was to shame that she would give me that side eye like:rolleyes:.

Don't it always seem like you meet someone whenever you running a late night erran looking busted w/ a scarf on your head! I hate that :wallbash: lol. BTW, great story!!!! I think I know one of Niko's cousins, I almost asked her one day but I was to shame that she would give me that side eye like:rolleyes:.

YES!!!!:wallbash:

I was thinking about a post a member posted before that they met a cousin and they was lookin a mess:lachen:...i jus figured hey i'm in the woods so....ppl jus gon have to understand:grin::grin::grin:....but especially at nite....i'm RARELY out at nite.

Hey Smiling Elephant and sister!
It's Shula, your Niko's cousin. That was such an awesome meeting and you were not looking busted. You had a scarf on and a beautiful face. Me in a scarf would be like Miss Celie from Color Purple. And your sister's twists were gawjus. Wasn't that awesome? We actually got to say, "Are you Niko's cousin?" I loved it. My girls thought it was so hysterical! The only part you left out was us jumping up and down while hugging like we were on "The Price is Right", lol. :lachen:Also, the part where I'm yelling, Oh my gosh, you're Smiling Elelphant in my celebrity I thought I'd never meet voice" :lachen:.

Oh yeah, and just so you know. I am not the one hogging up all the products in Clermont. I think somebody posted that a while back. I promise you, I buy all my good, exotic stuff online cuz we are out in the country. Thanks for the compliments on my hair, had you seen me just 5 days ago, you would have disowned me as a cousin. So great to meet you and your sister. I'll keep my eyes out for you guys. That so made my night, too. Ladies, please be on the look out for our cousins. It's too much fun when you realize it. :yep:

Hey Smiling Elephant and sister!
It's Shula, your Niko's cousin. That was such an awesome meeting and you were not looking busted. You had a scarf on and a beautiful face. Me in a scarf would be like Miss Celie from Color Purple. And your sister's twists were gawjus. Wasn't that awesome? We actually got to say, "Are you Niko's cousin?" I loved it. My girls thought it was so hysterical! The only part you left out was us jumping up and down while hugging like we were on "The Price is Right", lol. :lachen:Also, the part where I'm yelling, Oh my gosh, you're Smiling Elelphant in my celebrity I thought I'd never meet voice" :lachen:.

Oh yeah, and just so you know. I am not the one hogging up all the products in Clermont. I think somebody posted that a while back. I promise you, I buy all my good, exotic stuff online cuz we are out in the country. Thanks for the compliments on my hair, had you seen me just 5 days ago, you would have disowned me as a cousin. So great to meet you and your sister. I'll keep my eyes out for you guys. That so made my night, too. Ladies, please be on the look out for our cousins. It's too much fun when you realize it. :yep:

Oh how cute:grin:.....How exciting!!

I'm sitting here smiling from ear to ear as I read through the posts..I can't wait to get a Nikos cousin experience...

awww too cute!!!
man im jelly now.....and I live in SC so i kno there is like one chance in a bazillon that i'll run into a Niko's Cuzzo over here *sigh*

SmilingElephant, that is such a great story! I'm happy for you and Shula to have met IRL. I am always on the lookout for my Niko's cousins but hadn't had much luck.

Recently, I saw my absolute hair idol at a restaurant and wanted to rush home and start a thread about it but was too chicken. She is every bit as nice and gracious as I thought she was.

Hope to bump into more of my " cousins".

that's awesome. I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO want to meet a nikos cousin. lol

I've communicated with so many offline on the phone or email or chat, but none in person.

I've even sent one to my stylist. lol

Back