>< Stop me before I start >< Cream of Coconut

AnjelLuvs

I hear yall raving about coconut milk, while my moms has some cream of coconut, which I doubt will ever be used, so should I try it out as a conditioner / treatment?

Re: >< Stop me before I start ><

What's in the cream of coconut? The coconut milk most people speak of is just coconut milk and guar gum, the type you'd find in the latin or thai food section.

ingredients, in order: Coconut milk, water, and sodium metabisuphite

I say try it. It couldn't hurt. Mine doesn't have the water or the sodium metabisuphite.

I remember someone posting and warning against using the Cream of Coconut. They didn't say why, so I never touch the stuff. I say make the investment in regular old Coconut Milk, it's under $2 and we've given it the seal of approval. Hope it's not too late!!!!
crazy.gif

lol, sengschick, girl it is not to late, because I was goin to try it last night, but decided to wait till tonight but nevermind now, lol

[ QUOTE ]
AnjelLuvsUBabe said:
lol, sengschick, girl it is not to late, because I was goin to try it last night, but decided to wait till tonight but nevermind now, lol

[/ QUOTE ]
Good!!! I don't want anyone saying I recommended it &amp; their hair is now stuck together like glue!!!
lachen70.gif

Ooh,I never heard that the Cream of Coconut could make your hair stick together. That would not be a pretty sight. I'm glad Sengschick caught that in time. It must be the sodium that does it.

Back