Steamer Help - SalonsRUs on Backorder - Where Else to Buy?

biancaelyse

Any suggestions for buying a steamer (someone reputable please)

Salons R Us is backordered through 2/20 :perplexed:nono::sad: and I'd prefer to get one sooner if possible :look:.

TIA!!

I just read in one of the threads that Eisani just purchased one off of ebay...

OT...Last time I checked Salonsrus they had 1/30 backorder and now they are 2/20 ....I will be looking elsewhere as well..

You know, I've done pretty when DCing with a shower cap under my hooded dryer.

Before I get caught up in a purchasing frenzy, maybe I'll stay with that.

Too bad they don't make a dryer that you can add water to and use as a steamer - you know like an iron??

I just spoke to Mark, he said the Steamers are being shipped to him from over seas and are definitely on their way, it was a delay with the shipping company, I pre ordered mine earlier this month for my birthday. He said they will be there no later than valentines day, and give it up to a week for shipping. They are excepting pre-orderes at 119. :) I am waiting excited like a child waiting for Santa to come. :D

Hey girl! I have been searching for a steamer for months and months now. I just ordered one from jte-systems for $169, then shipping was like $80....total burn...but I was sick of waiting, so I got one. Once it shipped, it came pretty fast!!

Peeking in... :sekret:

...and if anyone knows of any Canadian friendly sellers please share!

Ha Ha LHCF strikes again !!! OP I think you should wait on the Salons R US model as I have heard good things about it. Alternatively just wait until the ladies on LHCF who bought them start getting bored with them or running out of space and start selling them in droves..... :lol:

Ha Ha LHCF strikes again !!! OP I think you should wait on the Salons R US model as I have heard good things about it. Alternatively just wait until the ladies on LHCF who bought them start getting bored with them or running out of space and start selling them in droves..... :lol:

I agree, I found some cheaper but the history I have with them makes me comfortable buying from them. I had an issue with another machine and they stuck to their word and fixed the problem twice with no issues. NO questions asked. I like that, some companies make you mail thinks back and waste your time and money. I am PISSED that I have to wait, I dream of luxurious soft deep conditioned hair with vibrant color that sticks so well I just melt like a grilled cheese :ohwell:, :drunk:

I can't wait until my steamer comes. I just don't want any issues if it breaks on me.

Back