Ediese
Whimsy
Chicoro (sp?)
Pokahontas
Morenita

I know I'm over the limit but here are 3 more
FlowerHair
Nichi
and Taz007 (i think that's her name) <--her hair is so thick, I can't stop looking at it!

They all give great advice btw...off to the fotkis:grin:

Last edited:
Well not stalk, but I get super excited when they upload new vids on Youtube. Leobody and Chisellecouture (i think thats her name).
These are the ladies I follow on youtube as well both have absolutely gorgeous hair:grin:. I wish I had decided to go natural @Chiselles age my hair would be so long by now.
Also I stalk Boing Boing's shutterfly and blog
Sylver2 Fotki
Pokahontas Fotki
Ediese Fotki

WOW this is tooo funny!!!

You tude:

Prettydimples
Longhairdontcare
sheacocoaluv
bambiix2
ItsMsHeatherNicole
Kabrinam

OK...there are more than five, but I'm fairly new so I'm in awe :blush: of anyone armpit length or longer.(someday I'll get there :rolleyes:) For now: Traycee, Fgrogan, Sunshyne, MsKabibi (hope I spelled it right) and Sylver2. There are soooo many more, it's hard to stop at just five.

The only person I stalk is DLEWIS, because I LOVE her hair and her recipes and cooking ideas, I want my hair like hers, Texlaxed, but I always chop my hair off too much anyway! I can look at it everyday all day. I am going now! ZOOM! ZOOM!

ME TOO!!! I heart her hair!!!!:lick: lol
I also still go to sylver2's fotki for inspiration whenever I fall off of the hair care thang. Her pics are soo motivating.

I dont stalk fotki much anymore and blogs I stalk very rarely. So here is my yt list

Glamazini
Kimmaytube
Africanexport
Bronzegoddess (she is locked but girlfriend has some mad styling skills)
Blackonyx77

Sigh* I have a long list but the most I stalk correction "check on" is

(no particular order)
Ediese
Whimsy
Chicoro (sp?)
Pokahontas
Morenita

I know I'm over the limit but here are 3 more
FlowerHair
Nichi
and Taz007 (i think that's her name) <--her hair is so thick, I can't stop looking at it!

Th
ey all give great advice btw...off to the fotkis:grin:

Aww, thank you!

:bighug:

I was in here to get suggestions for other fotkis I can stalk...never thought I'd see my name! Thank you so much!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

I'm stalking, kiesha8185.

From root to ends, this lady's hair is more beautiful than silken thread. I love her hair. The silkiness that she has today is what I dream of. My hair texture is coarse and wiry and will never look like her hair. But, I can live vicariously and happily through kiesha8185's silken tresses. :yep:

Ummm, where's your fotki link Spring? :grin:
:Rose: :Rose: Thank you Winnettag :)! I was going to try to figure out how to show progress in my siggie without using pikistrips or getting a fotki (my computer used to act funny at the fotki site, it's better now though :yep: :)
----------------------

a couple more

Silverlotus
Lovelylionessa [sp]

Last edited:
:Rose: :Rose: Thank you Winnettag :)! I was going to try to figure out how to show progress in my siggie without using pikistrips or getting a fotki (my computer used to act funny at the fotki site, it's better now though :yep: :)
----------------------

a couple more

Silverlotus
Lovelylionessa [sp]

Ditto! I avoided fotki like the plague worrying about a virus message and now it's fine. :perplexed

And you're quite welcome.

My top six in no particular order via: youtube
Ulovemegz- makeup guru
China Blk
Kami1123
TheMakeupVirgin- )fabulous braidouts)
Hairliciousinc* love her website
NinaPruitt

maneandchic.com
honeybrownsugar.com
Leobody5 (YT)
Longhairdontcare (YT)