Stalkers Anonymous 2010 - Your Top 5 Victims

:sekret: Kami11213 (Fotki & youtube), Hairdrama08 (Fotki), Traycee (fotki & Blog)

We can only name five, lol.

Kami11213
Hairdrama
PikiNiki
Leobody (Youtube)
BostonMaria
Pokahantas
boingboing

:sekret: Uummmmm Yeah :sekret:......

Jennifer MD
Hair Drama
Toy- She doesn't have a Fotki, but how I wish she'd make one! :yep:
Your Cheeziness
Lavendar's page is sadly defunct

:blush:.......Aww! Thanks girls........that was really nice of you....:bighug:

I have more than five fab, but some are :grin::

Traycee
Isis
JenniferMD
NuMe2004
Pokahontas

Loveya4ever - I love her especially because she has the same growth rate I do 1/3" a month, and we have very similar hair textures.

Lonei - Because she grew her hair out from a very short cut

JenniferMD- I love her rollersetting techniques and her obsession with dominican products

These are the ones I stal..*ahem* visit most often.

I do not stalk, mmkay? I...um... diligently follow. :look:

1. Soliel185 - fotki
2. Kimmaytube - youtube
3. NinaPruitt - youtube
4. BrwnSKinBeauty (also goes by the name Chime) - fotki
5. Royal Empress - fotki

Long time stalkees on yt :
longhairdontcare2011
sera2544
mdwezi
kimmaytube
rusticbeauty

my newest fave is theroyalempress on youtube. she just made a video of her blowout. i started scratchin' and sweatin' 'cause i was feinin' for her hair. :lick:

1. Traycee: YT & Fotki
2. Sylver2: Fotki
3. BoingBoing--Girl I was stalking you before I even joined LHCF, :giggle: I think you were transitioning when I began, lol
4.. CurlyChronicles:YT
5. Sistaslick:Fotki--AMAZING articles that guided me through the being of my journey.:notworthy

I'm totally obsessed with these ladies:
Soleil185
CurlyBear(that's her fotki name)
Edise
Traycee
Taren(youtube)

^^^^^^wow....that's a lot of potential stalking victims. Too bad I can't see them at work. dangit!

longhairdontcare2011, dsylla, leobody, msheathernicole, uluvmegs and one more i'm forgetting
eta: trenell I love her hair

Last edited:
Pokahantas' fotki
Mwedzi's fotki
DLewis' blog
Longhairdon'tcare's YT
LeobodyC5's YT

I have other victims, but I spend way too much time looking at those 5.

BROCKSTAR!!! Everytime I see her hair i go absolutely BANANAS!!!

Whimsy!! She has some fly hair and great advice....

Tracee... Her hair says it all...

Pokahontas... I know she has a different hair type than I do, but a gilr can dream of having hair like hers...

EmpressRi - same deal as Pokahontas...

and my new fascination will be AdoraDora... that's some fluffy long hair... ok that's more than 5, but i can't help it that these ladies have fly hair.

I am not a real stalker but probably only because I can't open YouTube, blogs or Foktis at work (darn it :wallbash: - but way to protect me from myself). I usually don't have time at home to turn on the computer and get a lot done. I will have to list some of my faves/Hair-oes as:
  • Sunshine [one of the 1st to skool me on the healthy hair journey]:yep:
  • Traycee (Keep It Simple Sista) [another one of the 1st]:yep:
  • KimmayTube [my new hair obsession - love her videos and hair:grin:]
  • BlackMasterpiece [so creative/talented:drunk:]

I'm sure there are more but that's all I can remember for now. Thanks to the OP cuz this is what I needed to build my list at home.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I visit some I don't stalk anyone's Fotki but my Own LOL! Sad But true.

I like Traycees, Melswifey (did I say that right)!

Ms_Coco37 do you have one?

I am going to visit some of the suggested.

Oooooh Youtube ---

I love Muffinismylover (APRIL is my girl, Lacefront, half wig, wiggalicious) Traycee, Ateyaa, GhannaGoddess & some other people I forget the names off hand.

Soooo ... what's your fotki?

Girl what you mean STALKING?? So what If I went to someones hair Blog/Fotki/Photo album 4,678 times.....every week? I just call it LOVE.....:look: :lachen:

Fotki
msmikamika (my number one favorite)
CLAWZGALAW
Mooks-hair

Youtube
Charzboss ( I think thats how its spelled)
Longhairdontcare2011

Last edited:
I don't stalk anyone (yet). But I saw a fro on here the other day that made me talk to myself aloud. I don't remember her name but the fro was so round, pretty, and had a pink flower in it. I'm trying to decrease my cursing, but when I saw her hair I just blurted out-damn her hair looks good! Then I just stared at in for at least 10 seconds.

I don't stalk anyone (yet). But I saw a fro on here the other day that made me talk to myself aloud. I don't remember her name but the fro was so round, pretty, and had a pink flower in it. I'm trying to decrease my cursing, but when I saw her hair I just blurted out-damn her hair looks good! Then I just stared at in for at least 10 seconds.
i'm pretty sure that was Mook's Hair-her hair is awesome. :love:

Lauren450 (been stalkin her for years relaxed and natural :sekret:)
Soleil185
Curlybear
Sylver2
Reniece

and the list goes on....yes I'm a stalker, I feel so ashamed lol :lol:

Last edited:
WHO ARE YOU STALKING?

woman%20black%20thinking%20with%20laptop%20left.JPG

Without sounding too crazy :nuts:.... are there certain blogs, Youtube channels, and Fotki's that you can watch OVER AND OVER AGAIN and it never gets old? Even though I remember every picture and inch of their progression, it just NEVER gets old. Some of them, I even get a little mad and extremely disappointed (am I crazy?:ohwell:) just because I wish they would update on the regular. If you all are brave enough to admit your "stalkerness"... please do tell....who are your victims?

I don't mess with Fotki's anymore (catching viruses attached to some pages have killed that for me) but I do catch those who've moved to shutterbug because the pictures are clearer and I love all that it can do!

My latest addiction is Boing's Fotki (Which is the BIZNESSS! Get on it ladies! LOL!)

As for Youtuber's, almost all of the ones I watch are either relaxed or texlaxed heads because that's what I do to mine so I can relate. However, just like Boing, there are some who have transitioned that I still check out because if I did transition, I'd want my hair to look just like theirs!!!:yep:

So here's the list of YTers who'd prob'ly whoop my tail :spank: if I saw them out in the street because I'd act like I really knew them!!:nuts: :grin:

Alraines - Texlaxed and lovin' it! She was my first on my hair journey and her tutorials have been beyond valuable! Check out her self tex/relax tutorial and her rollerset tutorial (her first one). She's wonderful and that's why people pester her to death about uploading more vids!

JustThisGirl1 - She's very informative and her hair care tutorials are very detailed. haven't seen her in awhile but I keep stalking just.in.case!

Chinablk - Her hair journey video is inspirational! I also like to listen to her talk because she cracks me up when she has to admit that she did something to her hair because she was bored or when she realizes that something wasn't a good idea! She shrugs and keeps it moving! Gotta love that!

SalonCabelo - The products she uses are expensive but if you duck past that Rachel has some great advice....nice tutorial on how to flat iron too!

Ninapruitt - Last but not least is Mrs. Pruitt. I started watching when she was relaxed and even though she's recently announced that she's transitioning, she's taught me a great deal (check out her satin braid out - it's absolutely beautiful and sooooo doable) I still watch her.....just.in.case.....:yep:

Thank God for paying it forward! Without these ladies, where would we be?

Back