SQRPIOQUTIE!!!! GUL, GUL GUL I got's ta DO IT, GET IN HERE!!!!!

Congrats on your outstanding progress:yay: You have inspired me to really concentrate on trying to grow my hair again.

Are you currently using any growth aides on your hair???

wicky2828 said:
Congrats on your outstanding progress:yay: You have inspired me to really concentrate on trying to grow my hair again.

Are you currently using any growth aides on your hair???

i sometimes use WGO or Gueye oil on my scalp when it feels dry or itchy while i'm wearing my hair straight... but there's nothing that i do on a regular basis now... before, i did surge faithfully in the beginning and i'm pretty sure it helped...

Do you do your own relaxers/texturizers? Can a sista get a tutorial, LOL? Your progress is amazing and I'm tryin to replicate! ;)

SqrpioQutie said:
oh WOW!!.. :grin: this is one of those LHCF moments that make you feel that you've "arrived"... :grin: :grin: :grin: when i saw my name on this thread, i was like wha whaaaaaaaaaa??

so first, thank you so much ladies!!!... i truly appreciate the compliments... :love:

regimen-wise, during my growout, i cowashed daily, shampoeed maybe once a week and dc'd occasionally.... i bunned faithfully for about 2 months, but for the most part, i wore it out in wash n gos... i am most definitely a pj (but i'm in recovery - Yay), so i've used surge, mtg, gueye hair oil, wgo, nioxin vits, gueye vits, etc. sporadically... now that i'm tending to wear my hair more straight, my washing has cut drastically, so i'm having to experiment with moisture retention... but rollersetting is slowly becoming my new best friend!!!... oh and i haven't trimmed since March... i keep saying that i will but i'm not so sure if it's necessary...

i have no idea where i am inch wise, though... i'm not even sure how to measure that... lol

Thanks again ladies!!!... i heart LHCF!!!!

Oh, girl. I was looking at your siggy the other day before I even saw this post. Now I know who they are talking about. Your growth is phenomenal as I've pm'd you about before.:D

Shalilac said:
Do you do your own relaxers/texturizers? Can a sista get a tutorial, LOL? Your progress is amazing and I'm tryin to replicate! ;)

i definitely do my own.. lol, i just don't trust other people with chemicals anymore (that was even the case before i started frequenting LHCF) ... this last one was more of a corrective of sorts since i decided to go from really texturized to less texturized, so it involved the regular instructions plus some intentional overlapping... and my processing time increased by about 5 minutes (from the original 5) ... i use africa's best organics and i think that it's completely gentle, given its ingredients... i think that this one is better than what i used to use which i think was probably too harsh (Parnevu - however, that was GREAT for bone straightness) .... :grin:

I was just thinking WOW about your hair last night..it is lovely...your blowouts and color are really nice.

SqrpioQutie said:
i definitely do my own.. lol, i just don't trust other people with chemicals anymore (that was even the case before i started frequenting LHCF) ... this last one was more of a corrective of sorts since i decided to go from really texturized to less texturized, so it involved the regular instructions plus some intentional overlapping... and my processing time increased by about 5 minutes (from the original 5) ... i use africa's best organics and i think that it's completely gentle, given its ingredients... i think that this one is better than what i used to use which i think was probably too harsh (Parnevu - however, that was GREAT for bone straightness) .... :grin:
Thanks! One more question, how often do you relax?

Back