Spring is in my hair

Belladonna

I updated my site with what I've been up to with my hair this season. I have been experimenting with the maxiglide and a few protective styles ( twist & weaves ). Hopefully by summer I will have healthier hair. I am still recovering from the bleach job last summer.Plenty of breakage y'all but I am working with it.

You've got to love that versatility!! Nice pics. Thanks for sharing them with us :D .

Thanks Cincy & Nay
I have to say that This board has inspired me to take better care and definitely mix it up (with the styles.)

Your hair looks great!!! I still LOVE the color. Your bantu set looks really bouncy. You matched up your weave color nicely. :yep: Your hair doesn't look like you've had lots of breakage, so keep up the good work.

Hello Bella-Wella:wave: Love your hair!!! Do you visit Curve often? You mention your hair is damaged from the color- do you think it was the color alone or were you not 'staying on top of things' so to speak.

Great styles going on there. Keep it up. I'm too lazy to do all that. More power to those of you who do....lol.

Bublnbrnsuga said:
Hello Bella-Wella:wave: Love your hair!!! Do you visit Curve often? You mention your hair is damaged from the color- do you think it was the color alone or were you not 'staying on top of things' so to speak.
Hey Bubln
Thanks!
I don't get to Curve as of late due to financial constraits, if you feel me. But the color damage is partly my fault. I should have been more meticulous with the protein conditioning. For now , though I am all over it. Protein, moisture ....the whole nine. I want to rock a super duper fro.

good2uuuu said:
Great styles going on there. Keep it up. I'm too lazy to do all that. More power to those of you who do....lol.
Thanks Good2uuuu. I do like to switch it up a bit. But remember, those photo are time lapsed. I have many day of just pull it back and get outta the house.I just don't take pictures of that!

kitchen_tician said:
Your hair looks great!!! I still LOVE the color. Your bantu set looks really bouncy. You matched up your weave color nicely. :yep: Your hair doesn't look like you've had lots of breakage, so keep up the good work.
Thanks so much. That color does keep a girl busy !!!
Thanks for the encouragement. The breakage is not as noticable because I have a lot of hair. I am definitely compensating 'cause where there was bleach there is a definite absence of hair. But I am still learning and hopefully improving.

DSylla said:
Your hair is beautiful. I love the color, texture and the way you style it! wow! u go girl

yeah what she said!:D you got really nice results with the maxiglide! I love your style...you look like a rock star baby! Yeah!:D

Alli77 said:
yeah what she said!:D you got really nice results with the maxiglide! I love your style...you look like a rock star baby! Yeah!:D

Too bad my best singing is in the the shower....when I am washingg my hair

Back