Spray Moisturiser Recommendations????

Mizani_Mrs

hey ladies, i'm venturing to the light side..... any of you got any recommendations for a spray moisturizer? I ran out of UBH Dew and though I liked it, I refuse to pay that much money for just water, glycerin and coconut oil. And the H-Two spray leads to breakage cause it cause my hair to stick together. wondering if it's too much protein in that product.

Any more recs?

:bump:

I tend to make my own spritzes, but I also like Oyin Juices & Berries, and am trying one from Shescentit soon. I just mix veggie glycerin, rosewater, distilled water, grapeseed oil, leave-in conditioner (GVP Conditioner), and rosemary eo into a bottle and shake well. That's really nice and light for me. I use a heavier oil in the fall/winter. Hope someone else chimes in for you!!

i love love love the following.

ojon revitalizing mist
oyin juices and berries
paul mitchel moisture mist

Nexxus Luxxtress has always treated me well

It has a small amount of protein to help with absorption, but it is very very moisturizing

I mix a little of my tea rinse, rose water, veg glycirine and avj.
Sometimes I add a few drops of Rosemary and peppermint eo.

Jane Carter Solution revitalizing mist
Taliah Waajid protective bodifying mist
Homemade mixture -- aloe vera juice, castor oil, rosewater, liquid MSM, nettle tea

African Royale BRX Braid Spray. I don't even have braids, but this is the most moisturizing spray I have found so far for my relaxed tresses....:grin:

:bump:

I tend to make my own spritzes, but I also like Oyin Juices & Berries, and am trying one from Shescentit soon. I just mix veggie glycerin, rosewater, distilled water, grapeseed oil, leave-in conditioner (GVP Conditioner), and rosemary eo into a bottle and shake well. That's really nice and light for me. I use a heavier oil in the fall/winter. Hope someone else chimes in for you!!

How do you keep your homemade spritz from spoiling if you do not mind my asking? it sounds great but I understand if you add water to a mix it can go bad unless some kind of preservative is included?

I make my own spray - water, peppermint oil (1 drop), rosewater and aloe vera gel.
I also just bought Oyin Juice & berries -- so far so good :)
My own mix is cheaper :giggle:

-Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1
-Oyin Juices & Berries
-Black Earth Bodifying Mist
-Aloe vera juice + Glycerin
-Shescentit Green Grape Leave-In
-Rosewater glycerin

I just make my own and mix glycerine with water in a spray bottle. I tried adding oil once, but it looked weird.

Back