Spolier (insecure) You Cheated And Didn't Get Caught - Do You Confess When Questioned

Is there physical proof? If so, I don't need to say anything. If not, I don't know why I'm being asked such foolishness.

I've cheated before and confessed. I woke up in the middle of the night, rolled over and told him. It was early in the relationship and I was forgiven. I later cheated again :look: I kept that one under wraps. We broke up shortly after as I realized the relationship was the issue not me:look:

I truly believe if you cheat once you'll cheat again until you decide that it's not worth it.

can't imagine fully cheating (intercourse), but if I did it's because I really don't want to be together anymore. Therefore if I was asked I'd admit because I'm obviously not into the relationship anyhoo.

I could never cheat on a nice dude. Either break up with (if not happy), or stay with the nice dude lol. Self sabotage is such an ugly thing.

No.

I've cheated in the past on boyfriends and no I would not confess a thing.....

Even in marriage it would affect the divorce proceedings and money and etc

So unless you had me on tape then no, no confession from me...

:afro:

I wouldn't confess on tape . "Wow she sounds a lot like me." My dirt must be on video. Even then - no confession. I just would stop with the denials.

can't imagine fully cheating (intercourse), but if I did it's because I really don't want to be together anymore. Therefore if I was asked I'd admit because I'm obviously not into the relationship anyhoo.

I could never cheat on a nice dude. Either break up with (if not happy), or stay with the nice dude lol. Self sabotage is such an ugly thing.
I agree. Instead of leaving like she so clearly wants to , she cheats.

So why do women get upset when men lie about cheating? I'm so confused.
Because as a woman I can be low down dirty and cheat, but I won't be dumb about it. I will not get pregnant, I wouldn't go out of my way, truly he would never know the wiser. But when men cheat the side hoe think she more than she is, she posting pics, you got side babies etc. when anyone cheats its disrespectful. But when a women cheats it's beyond lowkey and imo more respectful if that makes sense. You don't see no women trying to get all her side hoes, and baby daddies and kids together for family pics :lachen:

Because as a woman I can be low down dirty and cheat, but I won't be dumb about it. I will not get pregnant, I wouldn't go out of my way, truly he would never know the wiser. But when men cheat the side hoe think she more than she is, she posting pics, you got side babies etc. when anyone cheats its disrespectful. But when a women cheats it's beyond lowkey and imo more respectful if that makes sense. You don't see no women trying to get all her side hoes, and baby daddies and kids together for family pics :lachen:

Women cheat and DON'T get caught...we just don't. Our behavior does not give us away because we don't start acting brand new, all the extra grooming and working out shish! We stay on the same P's and Q's. Men...they wear cheating and new pum all over them. Woman to man: "Ain't that much sunny skies in the world, the hell you so happy about!" What's crazy is the same man who cheated on his girl many times, will die at her one discretion!LOL!

I'm of two minds.

Confessing is usually just to make the wrong doer feel better.

Not Confessing takes away the choice of the other party. If they knew they can decide whether to stay or to go.

If the person is asking if you cheated because they have a "feeling" they should go with their gut and act accordingly.

^^ Utter avoidance of the question...;)

Back