Spolier (insecure) You Cheated And Didn't Get Caught - Do You Confess When Questioned

naturalmanenyc

Issa Rae confessed to her boyfriend during the last episode of Insecure and it made me wonder how many women would confess. The guy has no proof....just a feeling.

Confess?
735.gif

I'm of two minds.

Confessing is usually just to make the wrong doer feel better.

Not Confessing takes away the choice of the other party. If they knew they can decide whether to stay or to go.

If the person is asking if you cheated because they have a "feeling" they should go with their gut and act accordingly.

I only confessed so he would know we wouldn't be getting back together after the breakup. Otherwise I'm taking it to the grave.
Girl I read this and then looked up at your profile pic and busted up laughing. Idk why it came across in my mind as if you're side eyeing OP just for suggesting it :lachen:
ETA your hair look goodt though and yeah I'd fess up just so he had all the details to make an informed decision.

And I agree that if I'm cheating, I'm already half-way gone. However, just because I don't care about the relationship anymore, there's no reason to stab my man in the neck on my way out by confessing this.

Confessing only benefits the one doing wrong. The one done wrong is left with all the hurt.

Back