Split Ends...HELP!

BlondeByDesire

Okay, I'm nervous - today was the first day that I actually saw a strand of my hair which had the "Y" split. I've always looked for this and now - I'm worried. Does this mean I need to immediately need to get a trim? Help!

I use about 3 scoops regular mayo, 1 egg, 1tbs of olive oil ,and 1 tsp of honey. Mix them together in a bowl , coat the entire head from roots to ends. Let it sit for 30 min to and hour with a plastic bag covering. Rinse with cool water (so you wont scramble the eggs), wash and dc as usuall. After that you should be good as new.

I use about 3 scoops regular mayo, 1 egg, 1tbs of olive oil ,and 1 tsp of honey. Mix them together in a bowl , coat the entire head from roots to ends. Let it sit for 30 min to and hour with a plastic bag covering. Rinse with cool water (so you wont scramble the eggs), wash and dc as usuall. After that you should be good as new.

Thanks - will try this out - and I have all this at home.

I think if it's not too bad you should just dust trim that right there off. It's better to just get rid of it then just saving it. Now if it's far up the hair shaft then just dust it little by little over time.

Also I use Phytospecific Moiturizing Styling to seal the my hair after moisturizing. It's great for split ends. You can get it for $24 at Sephora.com HTH

Back