Spinoff: What's your biggest strength

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
When it comes to your hair? Is there a style or technique that you have mastered. Feel free to toot your horn ladies :) Whats the best thing about your hair?

Im proud to say that I have mastered the art of retention. Ive reduced shedding also, but since I have stopped breakage (mainly by stopping relaxers) I only need a trim once or twice a year. And my trims are between 1/4inch to 1/2 inch. Im so happy with my hair. Now if I could just get my hair to grow faster. #slowgrowerproblems

The one strength my hair has is that it grows fairly consistently. Depending on what I am doing and the time of year, I can get 1/2 inch to 3/4 of an inch a month in growth. Now if only it wasn't soooo much work to try and keep that growth on my head...:ohwell:

Detangling without breakage. When I read about ladies who take hours to detangle I feel badly for them. My detangling takes all of 3-5 minutes.

My strength is that my hair is fairly low maintenance. I've been in braids since the new year and I've just been washing, conditioning and moisturizing. Even before I did the braids i wasn't doing much to it. As long as the moistures up, with regularish trims and detangling gently I'm good. I think I'm just in maintenance mode although I'm not done growing it yet.

My hair has never given me any major problems. For the most part, it just behaves. Fingers crossed.

Back