Spinoff "O" thread:Who has a hard time???

Divine_Order

I know I do:look: I wish I was one of those women that had one with every encounter. I'd be lucky if I'd get 1 out of 20 acts.:nono: In fact the only time that I can count on it being "right on target" is if I use a ****o. Can anyone else out there understand what I'm talking about? How can one make it so that everytime can be like.....:drunk::drunk::drunk:

I know I do:look: I wish I was one of those women that had one with every encounter. I'd be lucky if I'd get 1 out of 20 acts.:nono: In fact the only time that I can count on it being "right on target" is if I use a ****o. Can anyone else out there understand what I'm talking about? How can one make it so that everytime can be like.....:drunk::drunk::drunk:

What are you doing with the ****o that can't be done by a real person?

What are you doing with the ****o that can't be done by a real person?

That's a good question.:perplexed I wish I knew the answer to that. I'm guessing maybe it's a movement that a partner isn't able to replicate. But I've always been like that. Since I've started, I can honestly count how many times I have though (like give dates with a year:nono:)

have you ever tried using a vibe during intercourse?

Can you attain an *O* through oral pleasure? When he gives me oral pleasure, its every time.

Last edited:
Can you attain an *O* through oral pleasure? For me that works, because i get it very rarely through plain intercourse. The few times that i have, i was on top. But again, its infrequent. But when he gives me oral pleasure, its every time.

Yeah...like twice. A couple of years ago.:( It's a sad thing!!!:nono:

No, I haven't.:scratchch I'm wondering if by introducing that, my friend might get a little self conscienous.

screw him! literally and figuratively. Being overly concerned with his little ego is the reason why upwards of 60-70% of women will never achieve O.

No, I haven't.:scratchch I'm wondering if by introducing that, my friend might get a little self conscienous.

If he is confident and comfortable with you he won't. If he really is into satisfying you it won't matter. My ex SO never complained.

Oh wait I didn't say that, I'm innocent.:lachen:

Im willing to bet that he would be more "turned on" than anything by your suggestion. ;)

At the end of the day, though, he's having O's and you arent...... so i would be more vocal about communicating your needs and, if he is understanding and cares as much about your pleasure as he does his, he'll eventually come around... even if he is self-concious or reluctant at first.

But again, i bet he would be pleasantly surprised by the suggestion! :yep:

lol, im thinking about an old Will and Grace i saw, where Woody Harrelson was looking for something in Grace's panty drawer and found a vibrator. And he went to her in the living room and was like, "Umm, i think i just found my competition!" :lol:

Can you attain an *O* through oral pleasure? For me that works, because i get it very rarely through plain intercourse. The few times that i have, i was on top. But again, its infrequent. But when he gives me oral pleasure, its every time.

Same here!!! :yep:

Im willing to bet that he would be more "turned on" than anything by your suggestion. ;)

At the end of the day, though, he's having O's and you arent...... so i would be more vocal about communicating your needs and, if he is understanding and cares as much about your pleasure as he does his, he'll eventually come around... even if he is self-concious or reluctant at first.

But again, i bet he would be pleasantly surprised by the suggestion! :yep:

lol, im thinking about an old Will and Grace i saw, where Woody Harrelson was looking for something in Grace's panty drawer and found a vibrator. And he went to her in the living room and was like, "Umm, i think i just found my competition!" :lol:

That's funny!!!:lachen:

Get it girl!!!! :lol: You better go on with all the tips!!! :grin: We got our own in-house Dr. Ruth. I love it!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!:) Let's see I know I have some shopping to do...but maybe I'll have some "plans" for tonight:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a had time. I still do. I know that my problem is in my head though. Can't get over my mental block. :ohwell:

I agree. I generally think the problem is a mental one, when ppl are unable to attain O.

To the OP: My last advice (before i log off and actually do some real work here, lol) is to take the time out to get to know your body and what you need.... independently of your partner. I honestly dont think you even need a vibrator for that, although it wouldnt hurt. Once you are able to give yourself O's on a regular basis, you will have learned your body's pattern and what it likes.... you will be able to identify and recognize the signs that you're getting there... so it will be easier to guide someone else and also get yourself there with him. For me, achieving O is both a mental and physical thing. If Im distracted or not really there mentally, it wont happen. And this is both alone and with my BF. I honestly think that O's, with women, start mentally, much of the time. The physical follows shortly thereafter. This is what helped me attain O alone and through oral pleasure, and it's what helps me when i do attain it thru intercourse. Still working on making the latter a regular occurence.

I've had to edit some of the posts here (and delete one).

When it comes to sexually explicit details just use private messaging or email. You all know we have minors on this forum.

Just keep in mind the forum rules.

Take care and enjoy your day.

I agree. I generally think the problem is a mental one, when ppl are unable to attain O.

To the OP: My last advice (before i log off and actually do some real work here, lol) is to take the time out to get to know your body and what you need.... independently of your partner. I honestly dont think you even need a vibrator for that, although it wouldnt hurt. Once you are able to give yourself O's on a regular basis, you will have learned your body's pattern and what it likes.... you will be able to identify and recognize the signs that you're getting there... so it will be easier to guide someone else and also get yourself there with him. For me, achieving O is both a mental and physical thing. If Im distracted or not really there mentally, it wont happen. And this is both alone and with my BF. I honestly think that O's, with women, start mentally, much of the time. The physical follows shortly thereafter. This is what helped me attain O alone and through oral pleasure, and it's what helps me when i do attain it thru intercourse. Still working on making the latter a regular occurence.

:yep::yep::yep::yep:

I've had to edit some of the posts here (and delete one).

When it comes to sexually explicit details just use private messaging or email. You all know we have minors on this forum.

Just keep in mind the forum rules.

Take care and enjoy your day.

Sorry that it got out of hand.:(

Last edited:
Ok I have a quick solution for the OP and other that may work.

PM me for the suggestion

Last edited:
I wanna answer this... but to answer it accurately would be sexually explicit.

And I just seen that announcement at the top of the forum.

And I'm scared cuz I was talking about mic checking in another thread....

:ohwell:

Back