SPINOFF: In love with two different people

Can a person be in love with more than one person equally?

• Yes

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • No-That person is just greedy

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Perhaps

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

bimbabe

This is a spinoff of the thread about disrupting relationships.

Do you guys really think that you can be in love equally with two different persons? Or do you think that you are really in love with one more than the other but are just greedy?

Have you ever been in love with two different persons? Or been one of the options a guy had to chose from?

What did you do?

No. You can love both but being IN LOVE with both isn't possible. In love is giving your whole self ( mind,body and spirit) to one other individual.

Separate is not equal.

...this reminds me of Ushers - What's a man to do.

I think that it is probably impossibly to love anyone exactly the same way that you love somepne else. Love is as unique as the individual you feel it for.

If a person feels torn between two people it is probably more of a commitment (or some other personal) issue than a love issue. You need more than love to make a relationship work.

No. You can love both but being IN LOVE with both isn't possible. In love is giving your whole self ( mind,body and spirit) to one other individual.

Separate is not equal.

...this reminds me of Ushers - What's a man to do.

I agree, especially with Seperate is not equal

I believe that you can love two people equally with with a difference in how/why you love them.

The differential comes when/if you have to settle down into a commitment, then it is more than just love it is also sense and sensibilities.

I don't think it's possible to be in love with two different people at once. I had a time in my life where I had to chose between two men, and it was clear who my feelings were stronger for. The only reason the choice came into play was because things with that person had a history of not working out.

I think that there is a point or a slight preference over one than the other....i don;t think both are equal....

you will never love anybody equally as in the same way....loving somebody strongly, passionately, intimately, sexually etc
yes

its very possible

love in essence is limitless and boundless

we choose to limit it and define it with possessive qualities for selfish reasons

in reality in the life we live we don't run across that many people who we really truly love and connect with on mind/body/spirit levels and alot of folks who claim to be in love are not connected wholly in that way, so the chances of somebody loving even more than one person on that level are not that high, because alot of people can't manage to love even one person on all levels unconditionally

Back