• 1-5

Votes: 136 75.6%
  • 5-8

Votes: 37 20.6%
  • Other

Votes: 7 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Until my setback in Aug 09 it was every 6-8 weeks and that was pushing it I am currently on week 12 of a 16 week stretch, but after this I will be relaxing every 8-10 weeks (8 weeks used to be a stretch) :ohwell:

I have seen ladies on here that stretch for over a year and I'm like, "Wow! A stretch for me is 6 weeks. That being said, I relax once a month LOL. I chopped it all off about 2 1/2 years ago and went natural and I was back on the "black crack" as my friends call it 1 1/2 years later. I've been relaxed for just over a year now.

Relaxing every month worked for me before I went natural and its working for me now. I was top of my bra strap last week, but after taking out some kinky twists I cut about 2" inches sooo... I am about 2" from my bra strap.

Maybe I will be persuaded to stretch for 2 months. Who knows? Will post pics soon...

I went from natural to relaxed last June 09 and was retouching every 3 months. This year i am aiming for every 4 months to tie in with bootcamp so i can flat iron!

I'm aiming to be able to go 3 times a year if this 16 week stretch is successful. I think it will be.

In 2010, I did it 4x. This year it's going to be 3! My plan is to do it at Thanksgiving (American), but I think I might hold off until Christmas which will put me at 24 weeks. It would be my first 6 month stretch. :-0

4 times a year. When my mom was getting my hair done when I was younger, it was every 6-8 weeks like clockwork. And this is the longest i remember my hair ever being since I was like 5 lol. I had my SO give a general measurement on wet hair. I'm not due for a touchup til September but right bow, including shrinkage from an inch of new growth, I'm abt 2 to 3 inches from APL!! I'm in awe.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I really don't keep count. I NEED too. I started doing my own relaxers this year and so far I went thru 3 relaxers already. Is that bad? :lol: I use mazanis love it. my staple relaxer

Back