Spinoff: Do you Think Men are Enticed by Married/Attached Women?

I don't think so. I don't think a man's desire to pursue a woman has much to do with her being married attached any more than it does for a woman. When a man wants a woman, he just wants her...sometimes they don't even find out about the husband/man until long after the fact, but that doesn't affect their decision to pursue the woman.

Some adults make ethical, responsible decisions. Others make decisions based on emotion and whim.

I don't think so. I don't think a man's desire to pursue a woman has much to do with her being married attached any more than it does for a woman. When a man wants a woman, he just wants her...sometimes they don't even find out about the husband/man until long after the fact, but that doesn't affect their decision to pursue the woman.

Some adults make ethical, responsible decisions. Others make decisions based on emotion and whim.

This is a very good response:yep:

i dont think so, even though men like the chase most of them are not like a wild animal senselessy chasing a woman, most men want to have a meaningful connection with someone and only chase a woman who they are interested in..these are the men im interested anyway

Excellent response.

Back