Spinny: Whats the best sign you've dated/been with?

Cyd Chicago I have a Taurus friend who is absolutely smitten about his Virgo woman. They have been together since college- 15 years. They just click.

stephluv Girl, I know. I'm a Cancer and mine is Scorpio. Lol We just get each other.

I read somewhere that there are a few zodiac signs that always seem to gravitate toward one another and their pairing is nearly perfect: Cancer & Scorpio Virgo & Taurus Leo & Aries Not sure of the others though.

I'm a Leo currently dating an Aries, from what I have experienced so far, he's everything I want in a man.

Interesting perspectives on best pairings. As a Leo I have never been with an Aries. I find that although I click with my fellow fire signs, romantically I can't do it. I think it may have to do with my other placements. I have enough fire energy I don't need anymore. The Virgo balances that out bc I don't have many earth placements.

I'm a Leo. Best match for me is my current SO. He's a Libra. We just get each other. I'm a lot to handle and he handles it well.

Last edited:
I am a Cap and my current SO is a Sag (I've read that it's an ok match and that it can work out if both parties put in work)

Best signs for me: Virgo, Pisces

Worst signs for me: Aries (we were compatible in other areas tho :lick:)

http://youtu.be/-vmN0ibFOHQ
Is what she says true? Do you have anything to add?
I still want to experience this match. :ohwell:

CurlyMoo Yes! Shes right about everything. From my experience, the negatives of the Scorpio man are usually his downfall in relationships, but they are also precisely why they are such a powerful sign.

Mine for example isnt much of a talker at first. He will watch you and analyze you before making any moves. It's interesting cause you never know when he is going to reveal a skill trait- seriously, they reveal their "secrets" when they think your ready to handle it. Never falls for bs, especially when it comes to money. Chile, you can try to sell him the world,and he will do a 5 minute calculation and prove to you why its not feasible and a bad investment. Folks walk away feeling defeated. LOL

@CurlyMoo Yes! Shes right about everything. From my experience, the negatives of the Scorpio man are usually his downfall in relationships, but they are also precisely why they are such a powerful sign.

Mine for example isnt much of a talker at first. He will watch you and analyze you before making any moves. It's interesting cause you never know when he is going to reveal a skill trait- seriously, they reveal their "secrets" when they think your ready to handle it. Never falls for bs, especially when it comes to money. Chile, you can try to sell him the world,and he will do a 5 minute calculation and prove to you why its not feasible and a bad investment. Folks walk away feeling defeated. LOL

Is Cancer/Scorpio harmonious with a lot of attentiveness, affection, protectiveness and sex? :look:

I'm an Aries ::whoop whoop::

In the past I always dated Aquarius but I married a Leo. Interesting enough these are my most compatible signs. My first son is an Aquarius and also most of my closest friends.

I read somewhere that there are a few zodiac signs that always seem to gravitate toward one another and their pairing is nearly perfect:

Cancer & Scorpio
Virgo & Taurus
Leo & Aries

Not sure of the others though.

I'm a Leo currently dating an Aries, from what I have experienced so far, he's everything I want in a man.

BF: Aries
Me: Leo

Me: Aries
SO: Leo

The universe definitely pulls Aries and Leo together. :yep: This is a pairing that seems to really work.

Leo's are fun ,l was with one for a year and it was partying every other day ,we travelled alot ,he had a positive energy and great sense of humour. He was romantic and always happy .

I'm a Leo hubby is a Scorpio. We have our tough times but are both passionate, loyal and do what we say.

My first love was a scorp, I'm a Leo. It actually was a good relationship overall. 2nd best after Virgo. One difference Btwn the scorp and Virgo was the scorp only told me what he thought I needed to know, not necessarily the whole truth. The Virgo is quite transparent and literal.

You generally will never find an outwardly emo Capricorn (unless they're on some melancholy, Eeyore bs). I find they present themselves as quite cold and are very capable of separating their minds from their emotions. But for the very few people who become close to them, they become emotionally bound to that individual....like forever. It's almost as if they create a soul tie. And then they become are very clingy and squishy (Earth signs are by nature feminine). They can turn into stalkers if they aren't ready to let go and you cut things off. If they are the ones to cut your off, they will never turn back. Their loyalty and work ethic is one thing I greatly admire about them.They can keep everything else. Now granted loyalty is not the same thing as faithfulness :look:.

I am Aries (Taurus cusp, Leo rising, Taurus moon, 4/12 houses in Capricorn....it's an interesting internal battle of wills :spinning:)

That is so true about Capricorns. So so true

Is Cancer/Scorpio harmonious with a lot of attentiveness, affection, protectiveness and sex? :look:

CurlyMoo LOL girl, you want the scoop! LOL
Yes all is included in the package in my experience but be cautious cause what you might consider as protectiveness might actually be control.

Like all relationships its never easy- gotta put the work into it. :yep:

@CurlyMoo LOL girl, you want the scoop! LOL
Yes all is included in the package in my experience but be cautious cause what you might consider as protectiveness might actually be control.

Like all relationships its never easy- gotta put the work into it. :yep:

I get the feeling I will end up with Fire. :look:

Lolol why hun? @CurlyMoo

Because water signs are already hooked up with air signs. :look:
I am crushing hard on a Scorpio dating a Gemini and met a sweet Pisces guy married to an Aquarius. :spinning: Fire sign males also are the most likely to ask me out. And I seem to vibe with them right away. So I guess I will be playing with fire. :ohwell:

I wonder why Scorp and Cancer(my sign) work so well yet I push them away while secretly wanting them lol

Quick question to add to the OP: How do you think age or birth order play a role in people's experience with their best sign?

Spiritual connection with Pisces or Scorpio

Capricorns are ideal

Leo's & ( Virgos >>never dated one) Fatal Attraction

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using LHCF excuse any typos do not use my photos please!!!

Last edited:
I wonder why Scorp and Cancer(my sign) work so well yet I push them away while secretly wanting them lol

Quick question to add to the OP: How do you think age or birth order play a role in people's experience with their best sign?

Maybe you are better off with a Bull?

Capricorn (hubby). I'm a virgo.

I once dated a sagittarius and that was a nightmare. Also dated a virgo and he was cheap as hell.

Back