Spinny: Whats the best sign you've dated/been with?

All the guys I've dated or been with have been great. Bar that early Scorpio:look:

Umm the Libras were lovely. We're supposed to be opposites, so incredibly drawn, but when it comes down to it I'm not sure if the energies match.

Had a personality clash with the Aquarius bf but he was still a good guy. A bit quirky.

My current SO I think is a good all rounder. We did have to get over both being Aries though :spinning: I can see why the marriages last long between our combination. Although I'm good with men. I have a feeling that Aries men can be difficult if you aren't. I haven't been linked to enough to know tbh.

I tend to always end up in a relationship with a Taurus....but I'm currently getting to know a libra and it seems to be a good match. I'm a libra as well

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

I'm a Virgo. I get along great with Leo, Sagittarius, and gemini men..we can be the best of friends, great convo and exchange of ideas.

Sexually, a Libra...

Aries, I have a repulsion towards.

I'm an Aries ::whoop whoop::

In the past I always dated Aquarius but I married a Leo. Interesting enough these are my most compatible signs. My first son is an Aquarius and also most of my closest friends.

Leos, Sags, Scorpios, Pisces

Capricorn men can die like the Hound in Game of Thrones :look: :). Virgos are an extreme hit or miss. Ironically, quite a few of my female bffs are Caps

Are there any emotional capricorns? I've never met one.

You generally will never find an outwardly emo Capricorn (unless they're on some melancholy, Eeyore bs). I find they present themselves as quite cold and are very capable of separating their minds from their emotions. But for the very few people who become close to them, they become emotionally bound to that individual....like forever. It's almost as if they create a soul tie. And then they become are very clingy and squishy (Earth signs are by nature feminine). They can turn into stalkers if they aren't ready to let go and you cut things off. If they are the ones to cut your off, they will never turn back. Their loyalty and work ethic is one thing I greatly admire about them.They can keep everything else. Now granted loyalty is not the same thing as faithfulness :look:.

I am Aries (Taurus cusp, Leo rising, Taurus moon, 4/12 houses in Capricorn....it's an interesting internal battle of wills :spinning:)

Last edited:
I read somewhere that there are a few zodiac signs that always seem to gravitate toward one another and their pairing is nearly perfect:

Cancer & Scorpio
Virgo & Taurus
Leo & Aries

Not sure of the others though.

I read somewhere that there are a few zodiac signs that always seem to gravitate toward one another and their pairing is nearly perfect: Cancer & Scorpio Virgo & Taurus Leo & Aries Not sure of the others though.

I can say my Virgo had me feeling and doing things that I had never thought was possible for me. I just "get" him. Im a Taurus. I really do think Taurus & Virgo are a nearly perfect pairing; I've read it too.

Cancer here!!

I can attest to being drawn to Scorpios but haven't experienced enough with Scorpios to speak on a relationship

Back