Spinny: What Are Your Relationship Deal Breakers?

sj10460

Don't Come for me unless I send for you!
After the Tina and Teddy thread (Mary Mary) I want to.know what are your deal breakers for non married couples.
I recently shared in the relationship thread that my bf was cheating on me. I was so distraught and angry/hurt I told everyone. Now some time has passed, I'm starting to see him again but I haven't told anyone (except LHCF) cuz I don't want to hear their opinions.
So non married ladies what are your deal breakers?

Infidelity
Treating me badly as in being hypercritical, angry, disrespectful, dismissive
Chronic unemployment

How long do you tolerate abuse/mistreatment? Like the first time he says something mean, do you leave or the first time he hits you? Do you give him a second chance then if it happens again you're gone?

- Infidelity
- Abuse (verbal, physical, emotional)
- Not financially stable
- Not fiscally responsible
- Not educated
- More than 1 child OOW

I've dumped guys for a variety of reasons:

Cheating
Lying
Mommy issues
DL tendencies
small member
no interest in higher education

Other reason I'd dump a guy:
drug use
physical abuse
emotional abuse
consistently broke/unemployed

When I was single:

No love for God
physical abuse, it would only take one time
mother's boy
selfishness
unwilling to work,, but willing to live off his woman
thief
liar
one who has no respect for women or elders
a man who does not take care of his children
a man who is not handy or willing to be handy around the house
a man who does not have manners
substance abuser
a man who treats me less than the queen that I am

I've never been cheated on but that would be a huge deal breaker because the dating process after a certain age is, for me, is to figure out if the guy would make a good husband and father. I wouldn't date anyone with children or who smoked. College degree :blah::blah: are a non-issue.

Last edited:
How long do you tolerate abuse/mistreatment? Like the first time he says something mean, do you leave or the first time he hits you? Do you give him a second chance then if it happens again you're gone?

Um no the minute you even raise your hand to me that's a bloodclaat problem much less chat bout second chance

Cheating is a no, that you would purposefully put me at risk for diseases is a deal breaker. That's a level of disrespect that is not tolerable. He'll cheat once and you go back and you were cool with it the first go round so it's easier for him to do it again

Back