Spinny, how long did it take you to get from NL to SL?

How long did it take to get from NL to SL or below?

• 3 months

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • 6 months

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • 1 year

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • 2 years

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

RegaLady

Just wondering how long did it take to get from NL to SL or full SL? Or NL to anything below? :look:Any help would be good:grin:. What was the PS of choice to help you get there?

I had my hair cut from scraggly NL/SL to chin length and it took one year to get back to SL(see siggy); so it took approximately 6 months to get from Chin to NL then another 6 months to get from NL to SL.

Last edited:
It took me about a year......but that's just me cause my hair is SUPER SLOW growing. I'm not even full SL yet grrrrrrr.

WOWWWW> I remember when you had shorter hair...your hair is AMAZING:drool:HOw long did it take you to get from EL to SL total?

Thanks Redliz81!!!! Let's see, I started out in Nov '07 (starting pic is in my avatar) and I claimed (barely) SL in Nov '08 so that was 12 months. I guess I'm full SL now and that took an additional 4 months. So from beginning to now would be a total of 16 months.

Thanks Redliz81!!!! Let's see, I started out in Nov '07 (starting pic is in my avatar) and I claimed (barely) SL in Nov '08 so that was 12 months. I guess I'm full SL now and that took an additional 4 months. So from beginning to now would be a total of 16 months.

:clap: Great progress Wannabelong, Keep on working :up:

I had my hair cut to full chin length 4/08 and by 7/08 I was at full sl...so it took me 3 months.

It took me 3 months. I had cut my hair to NL when I first started so that was feb 08 and then it grew to SL in May 08.

ETA: My profile pic is how my NL hair looked

It took me about 6 months to get to NL...I have slow growing hair, so I am excited that it only took me 6 months...Now APL...I am execting it to take at least 8-12 months.

it took me about a year to go from neck length to shoulder length.

(stretched, i probably reached it sooner:)), but i'm guaging from the majority of my hair resting at a particular length when styled.

I would say full nl to full sl took 6 months. It's going to take me a full year to go from chin length to full sl

it took me about a year to go from neck length to shoulder length.

(stretched, i probably reached it sooner:)), but i'm guaging from the majority of my hair resting at a particular length when styled.

Sorry to sound a bit "sexist" TKJ25, but as a guy - why do you want long hair?!!:perplexed

Last edited:
It took a year for me to get to full SL. I mean every strand on my head was SL.

Just counting a hair here and there, then 6 months.

I was in braids for most of the time.

Sorry to sound a bit "sexist" TKJ25, but as a guy - why do you want long hair?!!:perplexed

Lots of guys have long hair, at least around my area. Just on the train the other day there was a guy with a HUGE afro puff, it looked so moist and juicy, I felt ashamed of mine. :grin:

Lots of guys have long hair, at least around my area. Just on the train the other day there was a guy with a HUGE afro puff, it looked so moist and juicy, I felt ashamed of mine. :grin:

I can understand them having like a big afro........but very long hair on guys, i don't really get. :ohwell:

I can understand them having like a big afro........but very long hair on guys, i don't really get. :ohwell:

I saw a guy at the store yesterday in fact with the most beautiful natural hair. It was so long and thick, it reached passed his shoulders. I was thinking, man, if he pressed it, it would be MBL! I was drooling :drool:and tried not to stare too hard.

I live in Brooklyn, NY and there are a growing number of men with long hair. In fact, I see it so often that men with long hair doesn't seem any stranger to me than women with long hair. I have male cousins with hair so long and thick that it would put some women to shame. We are living in a new day; new times. And men want to reach longer lengths just like we do. And why shouldn't they? This is the beauty of living in a free society :grin:

Back